Dani's Diary

Great aint it xxx

Hey guys just thought I'd check in! Everything's going pretty well it's almost been 3 weeks since I started this now and I have never stuck to a diet this long before - not that I've ever done any serious diets just healthy eating and exercise which never seemed to work xD My diet this week is consisting mainly of turkey as I bought 3 packs for £10 in Tesco and froze two of them - almost had a heart attack yesterday when I found that the freezer had somehow been switched off! :eek: the steaks were only slightly defrosted though so I think they should be okay :rolleyes: I also bought some salmon steaks from Tescos they were the fresh ones also on offer and they were loooovely. Been sticking to everything 100% it's just so easy to do now. I can't really say I'm missing any kind of food the only thing that ruffles me is the waiting! I just want to be at the end and be where I want to be. I think that's why most people give up it's because the end seems so far away. If someone offered me a pizza yes I probably would like to take it and I would enjoy it soooo much...but then what? I'd just go back to my old self unhappy in my own skin and I've come so far to be at square one. Going back there again simply is not an option anymore :) I've also been keeping up my walking everyday despite the rain and 100mph winds going on out there XD the walking is definitely helping to shift these lbs so nothing's gona stop me! haha also trying to get in 8 hours of sleep every night although that's proving more and more difficult with the stupid amount of work I have this term at uni. At least it keeps my mind busy and passes the time :) next weigh in is Friday and hoping for another lb off - I shall check back in with the verdict! xD Hope all is well with you guys! D xx

I dreamt about cheesecake and birthday cake all night last night XD lol it was lush!

Weigh day tomorrow - eek! Nervous XD really wanna be down another lb! Been good this week haven't wobbled as of yet so I hope it shows :)

Down 0.8 lbs this morning since Monday :) reeeeally wanted a whole lb but its close and I had such a big loss at the begginning of the week so I've still surpassed my target for this week and lost 3.4lbs in total :) can't complain about that! Wanted to get down into the next lb but I'm on the dot at the mo xD will probably have a cheeky weigh on Sunday when I also measure myself just to see if I've got down a little. :D over all a good week!!

Feeling a little frustrated at the mo :( I've only lost half an inch from my waist and a quarter of an inch from my thighs since last week. Everything else has stayed the same. I really needed to be losing half an inch every week from everywhere to reach my goal in 5 weeks' time. I've been doing the exact same as before, eating nothing different and walking 1.5 hours every weekday. I think everything's starting to slow down now and that's just crappy because I really wanted to reach my goal during this term. Hopefully the scales will show me a bit of a loss tomorrow to perk me up again. 0.6lbs would be very much appreciated :)

Feeling a little frustrated at the mo :( I've only lost half an inch from my waist and a quarter of an inch from my thighs since last week.

Dani, actually read that with fresh eyes!! Only? I think not, brilliant is more like it!

Keep on keepin' on :D

P x

Yeah, when I think about it I actually lost 10lbs in 18 days which is a heck of a lot for me. And I certainly do feel a little smaller. Plus I still have 5 weeks to go. So I didn't get what I wanted but weight loss is hardly ever consistent. I might get an unexpected loss again next week or something so I just gotta stay positive and just focus on reaching my Cruise week 3 goal :D

Down 0.4lbs and into the next lb :D Think I just need to accept that I'm probably not going to reach my goal this week, my bod is probs just having a likkle rest xD Just not gona think about it and keep going. 24 days gone, still got 32 days to melt them inches away :)

Ooh these scales are stubborn this week them numbers just do NOT want to go down! I think I may try increasing my protein and water intake a little and cut out the diet coke and see if that makes a difference by this Thursday. I'm going to try and leave the scales alone until then XD

Today is my 28th day of the diet I have never managed to stick to something this long before I can't believe I am halfway there! Anxious to step on the scales tomorrow it's the 1 month/week 3 of cruise weigh in. Not feeling very optimistic it's been a very slow week and I know I haven't lost any more inches. I'll find out the damage on Saturday morning :) Whatever happens I know I will have lost at least 11lbs in a month which is still pretty good and it's the most I've ever lost. And I'm gona keep going anyway even if I only lose another 5lbs in the next month I am going to get to my goal eventually. I will just consolidate that weight when I go home and start attack again when I return to uni. Got plenty of time until summer and nothing is going to stop me :)

Hey guys :) Down 1.4lbs this week which brings my total loss to 12.2lbs in 28 days - not bad! Half an inch has also gone from my hips woopee :) I now have another 28 days to get off another 8lbs which will hopefully equate to another 1.5 inches off various parts of my bod. 2" have gone from my hips so far, 3" from my waist, 2.5" from my back, 2" from my bust and 1" from my thighs. My thighs have been a bit stubborn and my bingo wings have yet to budge XD All in all not a bad month and I'm looking forward to a nice weekend with my parents this weekend to celebrate it :D

Hey guys :) Down 1.4lbs this week which brings my total loss to 12.2lbs in 28 days - not bad! Half an inch has also gone from my hips woopee :) I now have another 28 days to get off another 8lbs which will hopefully equate to another 1.5 inches off various parts of my bod. 2" have gone from my hips so far, 3" from my waist, 2.5" from my back, 2" from my bust and 1" from my thighs. My thighs have been a bit stubborn and my bingo wings have yet to budge XD All in all not a bad month and I'm looking forward to a nice weekend with my parents this weekend to celebrate it :D

TOOT TOOT!! :D

P x

Just curious if there's some way to make muffins like in a mug in the micro? I'm not a very good cook I just need something convenient and have no idea what ingredients to use XD And if I want to use vanilla essence can it be any one or does it have to be some sort of Dukan version?

Just curious if there's some way to make muffins like in a mug in the micro? I'm not a very good cook I just need something convenient and have no idea what ingredients to use XD And if I want to use vanilla essence can it be any one or does it have to be some sort of Dukan version?

Mmmmm look on the recipe thread for mug cake!!!! Mmmmmmaaaazzzzziiiinnnnggggg xxx

I've seen a chocolate mug cake on there but I haven't seen a plain muffin one :(

I've seen a chocolate mug cake on there but I haven't seen a plain muffin one :(

Dani, try the mug cake without cocoa? 2 tablespoons oatbran, 2 tablespoons sweetener, 1 egg, glug of milk, shake of baking powder. Stir up, microwave for 2 minutes, let it go cold and shrivel. Voila, 'sponge cake' ;)

P x

Back