Dannielleas diary, time for change.

No run today had a fairly large walk maybe 5miles my run app only recorded 1.79 in 30 mins then switched off burning 229 calories in the 30mins...it took about 1.15 hours so maybe like 400 calories?! Back to the run tomorrow :)

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Absolutely love oxo cube as a drink lol

Right I should get up and get a run done I don't feel like it but Noone else is doing it for me :( bleh! I'm sure I will feel better once its over...

Ohh I think I fixed my signature problem! :D now enough procrastination need to get up and get out for this run!

No no I didn't fix it... Poo

Oh god get up woman! Go go go do you're run you will feel better!!!

Actually going to vomit if I don't get up and have a drink! Then it really is run time!

Got my run done! Mental battle to just get outa bed :( but feel better now. Had a mango shake (yuck seriously gone off these) and one of those new hazelnut coffees (quite like these and I'm not a coffee fan unless it has syrup in)

So erm don't you love it when you're old clothes hang off you :) haha I really love this top! Just unreal when you look down and realise you're bra is fully showing I think it's destined for the bin now it just kinda looks like a sack on me no shape at all

So erm don't you love it when you're old clothes hang off you :) haha I really love this top! Just unreal when you look down and realise you're bra is fully showing I think it's destined for the bin now it just kinda looks like a sack on me no shape at all

I put on some trousers for work this morning and had to pick a different pair as they are at the point where they pretty much stay up but I didn't want to be hiking them up constantly to keep them there :) the first time this has been the case.....exciting times....

I put on some trousers for work this morning and had to pick a different pair as they are at the point where they pretty much stay up but I didn't want to be hiking them up constantly to keep them there :) the first time this has been the case.....exciting times....

:D it really is amazing isn't it, makes it worth the struggle

Off to visit a friend today, haven't seen her in years, so 30 day shred could anyone tell me more about it? Do you need a lot of room, lots of jumping and things(pelvic floor is shot after a baby don't want to wet my self) suitable for an unfit Chubz to do? My core is super week don't want to jump into it then stop because I can't do it!

Dress I was thinking for weekend

Attachments

• image-871726299.jpg
    image-871726299.jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2150548351.jpg
    image-2150548351.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 83

How wonderful! :D
The dress looks cute on you!

Hehe thanks :D that's what I was shooting for it needs adjustments on the chest area and the waste I can get away with a belt! So today my god I was feeling horrible managed a run just I seriously wasn't going and had a go at some sit ups... I'd chain smoked most of the day so that's likely why I felt so terrible and I have a bout of the runs...-_- I'm getting excited about going out on Saturday now even for an alcohol free evening and a catch up with some friends just hope I look okay :D x still haven't figured out how to drop the old signature :( xx

I still can't figure out how to get wrid of the old sig, changed it on website...checked iPhone signature thing but still it's showing! Argh

Ok ordered 30day shred going to get me some 1.5kg weights tomorrow plan is to start on Monday.. Not sure it will arrive by Monday it says its been dispatched so I can hope right? If its not here for Monday I will start the next Monday! I'm aware it will kick my ass and it will hurt and I will most likely vomit but its worth it! Planned on cold turkey on the smokes front the same day I start and carry on the runs!

Had my run in the extremely heavy rain not my longest one but longer than some I've done! Ee and supposed to be off out tonight but the mate hasn't text me back yet so we will see on that one, he best bloody had I was excited about it, even got my self a new bag and I'm looking forward to making an effort with my appearance. if he doesn't then I'll go out alone!! Feel confident ! I don't think I have lost much this week but we will see on Monday! Then step 2 week still haven't spoke to CDC about it so I'm not sure if I'm staying on step 2 or dropping back to ss, the goal is to be about 9/8.5 stones I just don't know what to do for the best :/

Well it's step 2 week! I've lost 3.7 stones in 12 weeks!! :eek: just wow! I still can't get through to my CDC though :( loads of products so I'm good on that front at least. Hope to talk to her this week as I still have a ways to go(2stone or so) and really don't know what to do for the best! Anyway step 2 lets do this!!!!!! Looking forward to eating some asparagus tonight got a tuna steak to try as well so going to cook that with some lemon and black pepper. I'm actually feeling really excited about this week. As for the weekend well it was lets say eventful, started seeing a guy I have known for a few years he's not changed much had a thing for him back then so we will see what happens with that. I just feel a bit guilty as he's the only other man I have kissed in about 6years, I don't know why I feel guilty maybe because he's the first guy I have been with 'romantically' since leaving my ex. I haven't told him any of this maybe I should? Anyways I'm rambling now, please excuse me! Time to update this sig and try get wrid of old one... Again -_-

Oh and need to get out for my run but won't be until later as I have no baby sitter until this afternoon!

Back