Dannielleas diary, time for change.

I think with food replacement diets come a stigma a lot of people simply don't understand and possibly to some degree it could be jealousy. I spoke briefly with an ex personal trainer and he said if you can't chew it don't do it, it ruins you're metabolism etc... Surely that's why you slowly build up the calories so it gets back on track? Would appreciate if anyone clued up on this sort of thing could shed some light! I really need help with adding more exercise I'm doing a day off a day on I'd like to go back to kettle bells just cost money I don't exactly have spare! I know I have just had a ***** about it just feeling low on motivation a lot of late think I'm getting bored of the food packs! I won't cheat it's only burning money and any love I have for my self if I do! I think I need a date or something to cheer me up lol

13.3 start weight 11.2 right now and going inwards and onwards! x

Also oxo cube I had was gorgeous but anyone know if it will have kicked me out of ketosis? CDC needs to get back I need some help

Time for some stretching and a wee run :)

Enjoy the run dear!

Maybe there's another CDC nearby that you can call or visit for once to help you out with some questions and motivations until your own CDC comes back from her holidays?

I hope your family will realize the hard work and will support you in the end.
The are probably proud of you but also care about you and might be a little frightend that you're living on astronauts food.. ;)
Be proud of yourself! Know that I am proud of you! :)

hi there

family are a funny business you may be an adult but to them there s an element of your small child running around, i had to learn that how ever well meaning they were they didn t always know best and sometimes you need to trust that you know what s best for you and go with your own instincts. i made loads of changes to my life about 10yrs ago and have thrived since which my family now see but at the time if they could i think they would have sectioned me!

so stay strong and just kept working to your goal they ll come on board once they see that i ve made the right decisions
you are doing amazingly well im so impressed your heading out on runs i could barely get up the stairs yest:)
jxx

Thanks sky! Well I feel if they don't want to support me they should just do one, negativity really gets to me I take everything to heart still, okay I'm more inclined to say a few choice words these days lol. The runs are good I'm getting used to them feeling I could do more, not at half way point mind you, going slow because at points it's hard! Managed an extra .1 of a mile today! I'm only burning about 229cals finding the mental wall a right pain in the bum cheek. Shower then breakfast time, make up and clothes :D one of my new dresses arrived today so may have to model it lol :)

So here's the new dress :l didn't realise the pleats would make my middle look so round! Grr

Attachments

• image-1876322061.jpg
    image-1876322061.jpg
    686.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1593275637.jpg
    image-1593275637.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 90
Much prefer something I'm comfortable in! Ok it's starting to get a bit big :) but still I'd rather feel comfortable! Just had brekie now at 12.20 oh dear... Far far far behind on my water only had 1ltr! Off out soon with a friend to sit with her while she gets a tattoo(wimp) it doesn't hurt that much plus you have a beautiful pice of art on you're body :D

Attachments

• image-3379643400.jpg
    image-3379643400.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 86
  • image-4244292701.jpg
    image-4244292701.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 84
Reminds me I must grab a cardie!!

The color of the red dress looks fabulous on you, also suits you very well around the waist! Love the shoes too btw! :)
Oehhh tattoos.. :)

Reminds me I must grab a cardie!!

The color of the red dress looks fabulous on you, also suits you very well around the waist! Love the shoes too btw! :)
Oehhh tattoos.. :)

Thanks :) I love the red wine/berry color on I just dislike the tummy area I think it makes it look bigger than it actually is because of the pleats I'm hoping wen the next one arrives it fits the eBay description I love Girly floaty dresses think I need some skinny belts to show my waist off(now I am finding it again). I love tattoos/getting tattooed/ watching other people get them, find them addictive :)

Yeah, maybe the pleates don't really show the hard work you've done :)
Looking forward to the other dress too :)
(and can't wait to reach the point where I'd be able to order new clothes myself and feel sexy in a little dress too, hihi :D )

Ohh, I'm still looking forward to get my first tattoo too! I know what design I want but I haven't decided where yet.. I want a wheel ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/f307429322544ca75ca5c04ab9d65e0f/tumblr_mg6qvgYuiE1qe5deeo1_500.jpg but first without the runes) on the inside of my lower arm. Can't decide where it would suit best yet..
What(/where) did your friend get today?

Hehe! Just go for it :) she had a pretty bird flying trough some music notes on the front side of her shoulder/chest. It's really cute :D

Well it's a boring Sunday! Wi tomorrow fingers crossed I'm in the 10s! Off shopping not that I'm buying anything unless ofc I happen to walk past river island and happen to just pick up the 2 things I tried on the other day plus they are on 2 for £25 it was a cute little skirt pinny thing and a cute top! No no no no no no no! Bad! I do need some decent everyday heels though... Ooh and maybe some of those heeled high tops everyone is wearing! Anyways I think I need to start doing some sit ups n things after the red dress I'm kinda heartbroken that my tummy looks so big in it :( maybe I'm fooling my self maybe it always looks like that! What would be a good number of sit ups to aim for? Haven't done a single sit up in around 3years since I found out I was pregnant! And bingo wings I need some exercise that's suitable for a noob and won't have me going out spending money on weights and things!

the dress looked good but if your not comfortable in it take it with you when you shop and try some of the shaping underwear i bought a dress that i didn t quite feel comfortable in but one wispie (no ideal if thats the right word/spelling sorry) and its now a firm fav couldn t believe the diff smoothed down quite a few bumps and lumps i have lurking about
jx

I think I'm going to have to :) another stone maybe and I'd feel comfortable but with that I should have dropped to a size 12 lol :D here's hoping ;)

Can't sleep want to get weighed! Grr

Wi day and its -4lb so I'm in the 10s :D 10.12 making me one happy now to change my sig... Hmm

Signatures on iPhone humm help?! I don't know how I did it in the first place!

Back