Dannii's Vegetarian Diary

B: Smoothie = 2pt
L: Skimmed Latte = 2pt
D:pasta with light Philadelphia, spinach, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.Garlic bread and Salad = 11.5
S: WW brownie (2), Coffee (0.5) and dairylea dunkers (2) = 4.5

Daily Allowance = 23
Point used = 20

Have you tried the belgium brownie from WW, they are delicious and dangerous (of me eating them all). They're are only 1.5pts. Noticed your mood, are you ok?

The belgian slices?! they are amazing! I bought about 4 boxes of them the other day. They may all be gone soon.
Yeah, I am ill at the moment (having some tests done), so feeling a bit crappy. Thanks for asking though.

Oh as soon as I saw "quorn sausage sandwich" I went rushing out to the freezer, unfortunately I have none left :( But did find a tescos mini pizza (4 points) will have that instead. Have added quorn sauasages to my shopping list so I can have a sandwich!!

Oh as soon as I saw "quorn sausage sandwich" I went rushing out to the freezer, unfortunately I have none left :( But did find a tescos mini pizza (4 points) will have that instead. Have added quorn sauasages to my shopping list so I can have a sandwich!!

Hahaha, and that post just made me rush to the freezer to see if I had any mini pizzas left - but i don't :(.
Good decision on adding sausages to the shopping list though!

Haven't updated in a while...
27th:
L: Skimmed Latte = 2pt
D:pasta with spinach, philadelphia. tomatoes and garlic bread = 11.5
S: WW Brownie, Coffee, Dairylea Dunkers = 4.5pt
Daily Allowance = 23pt
Points Used = 2pt

28th...
L:potato, Cottage Cheese and baked beans = 6 pt
D:Quorn burger in a bun with onion and Mayo. and some Philadelphia on bread = 6.5pt
S: 1/2 a 35g bar of green and blacks chocolate and a yoghurt = 4.5
Daily Allowance = 23
Points Used = 20

29th...
L: Quorn Cottage pie, cottage cheese and a slice of bread = 5.5pt
D: Portobello mushroom pizza = 3pt
S: 5 cans of cider (Eeek) = 15pt Crisps (1) Green and Blacks chocolate (2.5) = 18.5pt
Daily Allowance = 23pt
Points Used = 29pt (6 used from what I have saved in the week)

Your food diaries are looking good there, Dannii. Are you feeling any better today?

Hi all im starting ww 2morrow, it looks a good diet to follow in some respect it doesnt seem like a diet with what u can eat? does anyone no if every type of food is in the hand book u get given? if not where can i check for the points?? Thanks :)

You're doing great!x

congrats on your loss this week! :) dont forget to update your ticker though :D

xxx keep up the good work!

hope you're doing okay - good luck for tomorrow xxx

Good luck for WI x

Well, I am back - after a long time away.
I was ill for a while, then went on holiday, then got engaged and then it was christmas, so kind of disapeared from the forums - but I am here again now.
I signed up to the WW meetings and went to my first one today. I am 4.5lbs heavier on their scales than I am on mine - but I was prepared for that. I managed to lose some weight whilst I was away, so I am pretty happy with that. On the discovery plan now and looking forward to losing more weight.

I shall start updating my food diary again here.

*waves*

Hi welcome back and congratulations on the engagement!! :love047:

Back