ProPoints Dawn's new WW diary

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
Day 1 back on WW today. I've tried every way of eating under the sun and spent more time thinking about it all than I have time for!! :rolleyes:

So, I've done WW before and did lose weight on it but found myself hungry.....I'm hoping now that with the benefit of 0pp fruit it will help me to stay fuller! I've got just over 5 stones to lose, altho I will stop when it feels right! I'm only a shortie at 5'3" so my weight makes me look ridiculous. :sigh: My shortfalls are butter and cream in particular!!

Day 1 - Wednesday

Breakfast - OSS original with 1 tsp jam (4), 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), 1 x alpen light (2)

Lunch - John West Tuna Light lunch - french style - with salad (5) fresh mango with ML vanilla (2),

Tea - lots of vegetables from freezer with Tesco Light choices Spicy mince and pasta (11), WW yoghurt (1)

Snacks - grapes, 1/2 pt skimmed milk for cups of tea (3), Cornetto Enigma (5) which was to die for!!

Total daily PP = 34/29

Weeklies used = 5/49

Pleased with that so far - will amend if anything changes!!

Last edited:
Day 2 - Thursday

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets, (5) 2 tsp lurpak (2) and 1 tsp jam (1), grapefruit segments, no juice (0)

Lunch - Tesco LC minced beef with potatoes (5) with green beans and carrots, mango and ML Vanilla Yoghurt (2)

Tea - rocket salad with tomatoes and cucumber, boiled egg (2), 1 tbsp Heinz light salad cream (1) 200g Tesco flamegrilled chicken pieces (5)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk (1), 1/4pt semi skimmed milk (2), 25g pack hula hoops (4)

Total daily points used = 30/29

Weekly points used = 6/49

Last edited:
HiWe have similar goals! Good luck this week! :) :)

Thank you Baggiesles! :)

You're doing really well, I hope to too!

Hello, pleased to see it's going well so far. You are eating lots of veggies, I need to take a leaf out of your book! :)

Thank you Josiecat :D

Hoping they will fill me!!

Friday - Day 3

Breakfast - 2 x crumpets (5) 2 tsp Lurpak (2) 1 tsp Jam (1)

Lunch - salad ++ on 1 slice Hovis Best of Both (2) with Tesco LC king prawn cocktail (9), WW yoghurt (1)

Tea - Tesco LC Lamb Moussaka (7) with frozen veg +++

Snacks - 25g bag hula hoops (4) NAS ++ 1/4pt skimmed milk (1) Cornetto enigma (5)

Daily points = 37/29

Weekly points used = 14/49

The prawns were delish but 9 points seems a bit high really.....I think Morrisons tubs are lower in points, but it was lovely!

Last edited:
Saturday - Day 4

Breakfast - OSS original (3), 1/8 skimmed milk (1) 1 tsp jam, (1), grapefruit segments

Lunch - salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, 1tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (1) boiled egg (2), 50g ham (1), 1 slice Hovis best of both (2), apricots in juice (drained) and ML Vanilla Yoghurt (2)

Tea - WW chicken hotpot (6) with veg +++

Snacks - skimmed milk x 1/4pt (1), 8 x misshape chocs (15), 25g bag hula hoops (4). cornetto (5)

Total daily points = 44/29

Weeklies used = 29/49

Last edited:
Just been reading up on the WW site about the 29 points being reduced, and after considering all points made I am going to put myself on 29 dailies, and reduce as I either begin to slow down, or my appetite (hopefully) reduces.
I am finding myself incredibly hungry and these 2 points may help towards that with food choice.
Therefore I've amended my points for the week thus far and will continue on 29 dailies for the immediate future.

Last edited:
On 26pp atm and not having too many issues with hunger if I eat a snack like a piece of fruit/cereal bar once every 2-3 hrs throughout the day and drink lots of water x Drinking water before a meal helps you to feel more full, and another tip is to cut the crusts off of bread if you eat normal bread as it halves the weight of the bread and therefore halves the pp x Good luck! ;D

thanks Jaly - that's good advice!!

I think once I have got used to it a bit more and have found how best to deal with my hunger I will be willing to drop a couple of PPs.

x

Feeling pretty lousy today - started with sore throat and earache last night, feel this morning like I have got a golf ball stuck in my throat!! Hubbie did offer to bring some chocolate back to make it better when he went for his paper this morning, but I resisted!

Sunday - day 5

Breakfast - 2 x crumpet with 1 tsp jam (6), grapefruit segments

Lunch - Thai mugshot (7), never ever again :mad: WW yoghurt (1)

Tea - couldn't be bothered, felt yakkety yak and just wanted rubbish so had it!!

Snacks - bottle red wine (purely medicinal) (19), 2 x bag hula hoops (8), 1/8 pt skimmed milk for brews x 3 (1) cornetto (5)

Total daily points - 47/29 ,,,,,,,,,,,not a happy bunny!!

Weekly points used -
47/49

2 days left to be pretty much at daily points only!

Last edited:
I worked it out on the calculator on the WW site.......I was pleasantly surprised, will be gutted if somebody now tells me it is more!! The spicy one also worked out as 1.

Ive worked them out to be 6 pp for thai and 7pp for spicy. Plain chicken is 7pp as well. Ive scanned them on my app and ive checked nv's and both say the same. Would u do a double check please if u can. I think these seem high but are probably right... 1 seems too low. Anybody else know... I get the feeling we both may b wrong....xx

Hi Pasta girl

I've just done the spicy one again which is 67g pack (the thai is a 55g pack but unfortunately now in the bin) on the PP calculator on the official WW site and it is showing 2 (think I may have put 55g in last time).

thats a huge difference!!

Now we really don't know :(

Dang thats bad news Pastagirl!!!
I only had it because I didn't feel well and just wanted something quick and hot!! The spicy one is now in the bin!!

Thank you for picking it up and letting me know :)

Such bad news! I love them. I was eating them after gym for a quick fill up lol. Im off them now tho as moved from slimming world to ww and went from being free to 7 pp. Eugh! At least we know now tho. Xx

Monday - Day 6

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5) 1 tsp Jam (1) grapefruit segments

Lunch - John West Tuna Light lunch, french style (5) with banana

Tea - small jacket potato (5), 50g tesco creamy coleslaw (3)

Snacks - 1/3 pt skimmed milk (2), Cadbury's Roses (10)

Daily points = 31/29

Weekly points used = 49/49

Last edited:
Back