DAY 1 AGAIN, HI ALL!

KATHRYN

Hi everyone!:)
Just moved across from Discovery site ready to start my first day again. I lost 4 stone last year with LL, put it back on, started Cambridge in January at 16'3 and was down to 15 in 2 weeks. Am now back up to 17'5 and feeling ROUGH.

So here I go again...

xxx

Thank you for your welcome, wow, am I the 600th member!

all well so far (but it's only early!lol)

xx

Hi Kathryn - our posts are almost identical - I just posted! I lost 4 stone on LL earlier this year and put back on 3. I've started CD once already about 6 weeks ago but didn't get very far but am committed again this time (but then I say that everytime). Am trying to stay positive though and remember how good I felt at 12 stones compared to 16.

Lynne x

HELLO KATHRYN

Hello Kathryn
I have yoyoed my whole adult life 18 years of them........:eek:
I lost 2st 9lbs last year on CD and I was 1 st 8 lbs from target and regained it all :(
So I started LL last weds 27th began SSing last Thursday and Im on day 6.I have tried and tried to get past day 2 on CD for the past 6-8 months but couldnt until now as I think I changed plan and it sort-a felt new although the concept is nearly the same,I will only say Please post here alot the people here are a fantastic bunch my last 2 days were really really bad as day 2 is my down fall but the guys got me to day 6 and Im not hungry----at last----:D
I have 4 stone to go so i'll be along your journey with you and together with everyone here were beat this?YES?

(((((((BIG HUGS FOR YOU )))))))))
xxc

thanks girls, nearly at end of day one!

headache, grumpy etc but fine!

day 2 for me and struggling! agggghhhhh

my sister has just emailed to say she is down this weekend from edinburgh, hardly see her, plus it is my friends birthday...little voice is telling me to start again Sunday when I have got Fri and Sat nites out the way. What do you all reckon?

i know its just excuses but am not mentally ready to go out 2 nites and not drink...feeble of me I know

THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

SORRY TO SHOUT AT YOU BUT.....................

DON'T START AGAIN I SAID THAT FOR 8 MONTHS!!!!

I HAD MY BIRTHDAY LAST SUNDAY AND WENT FOR A MEAL WITH 6 FAMILY MEMBERS AND I HAD A LL SOUP!

THERE WILL BE FUTURE VISITS FROM YOUR SISTER
THERE WILL BE FUTURE BIRTHDAYS FOR YOUR FRIEND
BUT THERES ONLY 82 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS AND IF YOU RESTART AGAIN YOU WILL MAKE THAT EXCUSE AGAIN AND AGAIN???? I KNOW I HAVE DONE IT A HUNDRED TIMES OVER!
PLEASE LISTERNXX
THE TIME IS NOW AND YOUR SISTER AND FRIEND WILL UNDERSTAND
((((HUGS)))
XX

i know i know
still sole sourcing
will try my very best
my whole social circle are such big drinkers
and i love gin
but thank you for saying what i knew all along!
onwards and upwards!

Kathryn,

Please listen to I'lldoit!!!! I am a serial restarter and once you come off it it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get back into it.

Keep having your shakes and soups and glugging your water and imagine how proud of yourself you will feel after the weekend is over and you never cheated!!!

Good luck to you!

xx

fell off

I am ashamed to say my willpower deserted me again this weekend....i ate and drank COPIOUS AMOUNTS

Not going to beat myself up about it...i made the decision and thats why i feel like a bloated fat whale.
so i'm off to my cdc in an hour or so and tomorrow will be day one all over again....oh dear...why do i do it to myself?

Hi Kathryn,
I could have been reading about myself when i read your post. I,m also on a restart, I'm almost 2 stone heavier than my lowest cd weight.

What is done is done in my book! Start with a new day and make it a new week, you can do it!

Ill do it- made a lot of sense to me, you need to draw a line and remember your family and nights out will still be there when your slim and more confident to make the right choices after your cd journey!

Be strong
Emma

thanks for that hun

I'll get back on track tomorrow

doesnt help when my husband calls me 'munch cakes', thinks I'm a joke cos I can't stick to it and encourages our 4 year old to call me 'bum', 'big pants' etc
I want to get really skinny just to p him off

Hi Kathryn

Good luck for your re-start - remember you only fail when you give up completely!! You can do this but i agree with everything I'lldoit said in her post - you decide whether to make this journey and easy or difficult one...

I got to my target in May but as you can see from my ticker have put some weight back on (the last nine pounds in just a week!!) so i'm going back to SS until i lose it.

It's hard but soooooooooooo worth it and the longer you do the diet for the easier it gets, and that's a promise!

Keep the focus!

Reasons to lose weight

Thank you Karen

In order to help me focus and get going in the morning, I am going to list the reasons why I need to lose weight....(fell off the wagon on day 3 so...)

in size 24 clothes, can never find anything to wear, sick of throwing on outfit after outfit then laying on the bed in despair cos none of them look right

aches and pains all over

feeling so unfit

skin looking awful

not fitting into the chairs in my local pub easily

having to shop in Evans or Big shops

feeling self conscious when out with slimmer friends

not being able to control what I eat

and so on...

If I can just get my arse in gear then I hope I will soon feel better. Just looked back at my weight loss card and had dropped 1 stone 2pounds in 2 weeks in January. I felt FANTASTIC too, so much energy.

I HAVE to do this. I want another baby and nothing is happening at the moment.Maybe losing weight will kickstart stuff?

Back