Day 1, and a few questions.

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Well, so far so good, Ive just had my 1st shakes, Choc orange, it wasnt bad, did find it left a bit of an after taste though, but thinking positive. Ive had about 1 litre of water so far, how much is the minimum we need to drink?
Are there any chewing gums or breath sprays we're allowed to use on CD?

Well done on starting Cd. You should aim to drink about 4 litres of water a day and you can use sugar free breath spray but i would say no to chewing gum, some people do but it can make you hungry good luck with your journey x x x

Well done on starting Cd. You should aim to drink about 4 litres of water a day and you can use sugar free breath spray but i would say no to chewing gum, some people do but it can make you hungry good luck with your journey x x x

4 litres! OMG. I find thats the hardest part. I was hoping about 3. lol

hey dont worry i drink minimum of 3 litres.. get some flavour from your cdc for the water.. it will soon dissapear... he he

also i been drinking doc pepper zero only a pint of this a day for my sweet tooth it is allowed i asked my cdc and few people here drink it and coke zero..

i know what you mean about the after taste, i dont find this with the soups i love the soups, but i am now going to get more shakes as i am starting to have a really sweet tooth lol..

also just a tip for you, if you find you abit consitpated which can happen with this diet, get yourself some psylium husks and mix it with a shake for breakfast makes a really thick creamy porridge.. its lovely.. i love it with butterscotch

I have to say that a few people have commented on the strange after taste of the Choc Orange;)

TBH most of them have a slightly odd taste at first as they aren't just sugar and chocolate which your normal chocolate milkshake would be - they have all the vitamins etc. which do have a slight taste.

But after a day or so I no longer noticed anything strange about them.

I have to say I really didn't like the soups, but I have a really sweet tooth, so living on milkshakes is actually abit of a treat:D:D:D

The minimum water intake is 2½ litres, although everyone says you should aim for 3-4 litres, but do remember to work up to that amount of water, going straight in at that level is pretty hard, and will have you living in the loo:eek:

I drink my water slightly warm as I can drink it more easily - plus it's too cold for iced water today!

Back