Day 1 and giving me a chance

Thanks ladies....as always, there with words of encouragement, What would I do without this forum and you gals!

Weigh-in tomorrow.....expect to be the same as had a difficult couple of days, my tongue fell onto a spoon of ice-cream yesterday and then later in the evening, I '''accidentally'' put a bite size piece of friends egg and cress sandwich into my very receptive gob!!

Anyway, am expecting a 3lb loss this week...which will be great if I can acheive it...resulting in a generous 16lb loss over the past 2 weeks. Hope the fat fairies have taken enough away!!!

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hunni....x

:)Well, managed to get to 18.12.....that's a 3lb loss this week, which I am pleased with...means I have lost 16lbs since starting 2 weeks ago:D
It's been a funny couple of days, weight fluctuating by a pound or two but, I would expect that as have been nibbling too much...so that has stopped as we know where that leads!

Week 3 begins and am wishing for a 4lb loss this week.....I know I can do it :)

Here's to a good week for everyone:clap:

Fantastic loss! 16lbs in just 2 weeks is soooooo great! Good luck for next week, you sound as if you're all focused x

Brilliant loss - heres to the next 17 weeks of the downward trend! Heres to another good week for you!

16lb - that's brilliant! I'm dead jealous :)

Thank you ladies, as always, you are here supporting everyone. xxxxxx

It's getting a bit difficult these past couple of days, I am around food a lot at the moment, going to lunches, doing a basic cookery class for adults with learning disabilites and making cakes for a fun day we are organizing at our centre......temptation is killing me but, it's not forever.....I can get through it !!Phew !! Lol

Well done missy....16lbs in 2 weeks is amazing xx

Your are doing really really well, especially with all that temptation going on!!

Well done on your loss this week, and keep up the good work and 4lb next week will be easy peasy!!..x

ooooooh hungry today......want yorkshire puddings! How odd !!! Lol.
Going to make a vanilla shake with a dash of coffee in and do a bit of housework...which will take a bit of effort as feel a bit weak, too.

But, it all passess as we know. Just spent a few minutes looking at some photos of people who have lost weight....amazing pics. Well done all of you and thanks for showing we can all do it, just got to get through one day at a time. x

you can resist.....the yorkshires will still be there when you have finished the diet!!! Haha...sometimes easier said than done but you can do it chick...x

Thanks girlies,
Am fine,resisted the yorkshire pudding faze....had some chicken instead and am , now, fine.

Meeting up with a couple of friends Monday evening for dinner! Have put them off for 3 weeks now and had run out of excuses, Thing is, I have started this type of diet 4 times in the past 2 years, so am not telling anyone yet...want to get past the 7 week stage (that's the longest I have ever managed) before I confess.
So, am looking at the carbs in all veg at the moment, I will be fine with some fish or chicken but, it's all the other bits...really don't want to sabotage this huge effort so far.

Any advice ladies??

Good morning girlies,
A quick hello as woke up late ! I didn't want to go to work without wishing us all a great week .

I keep in and out of Ketosis...am starting to wonder if it's the Asda bars I am having once a day?
Will finish what I have left , then order some Exante bars instead.

Have lost 4 inches off my waist !!! I am amazed, though I was quite bloated around that area , so such a relief for those inches to go!
Lost 2 inches off my hips and bust, too.
And, those trousers that I had to tug a bit to do up round my waist, now go on with ease, so now am ,comfortably,in size 22 trousers rather than a snug 24.
Bring on those size 20's !!!

Catch up with you all later...am meeting friends for a pub meal later....please let there be a chicken salad.
Haven't told anyone I am back on this diet, so will have to be a bit clever to cover my choices !!!

Morning have been reading your diary. You are doing so well. It's day 1 for me. Hope I can do as well as you. Have a good day x

Good morning girlies,
A quick hello as woke up late ! I didn't want to go to work without wishing us all a great week .

I keep in and out of Ketosis...am starting to wonder if it's the Asda bars I am having once a day?
Will finish what I have left , then order some Exante bars instead.

Have lost 4 inches off my waist !!! I am amazed, though I was quite bloated around that area , so such a relief for those inches to go!
Lost 2 inches off my hips and bust, too.
And, those trousers that I had to tug a bit to do up round my waist, now go on with ease, so now am ,comfortably,in size 22 trousers rather than a snug 24.
Bring on those size 20's !!!

Catch up with you all later...am meeting friends for a pub meal later....please let there be a chicken salad.
Haven't told anyone I am back on this diet, so will have to be a bit clever to cover my choices !!!

How did your day go chick? Did the pub do a chicken salad for you? Did your friends get suspicious? ..x

Phew, just got in...oh temptation everywhere !
My friends noticed the weightloss and asked how I was doing that,,,didn't really lie...said I was low-carbing.
There wasn't any chicken and salad! It was all pies and meals with rice, so plumped for the fish and chips and didn't eat the chips!
Pretended I was stuffed from a meal earlier...which was a horrible lie to tell.
Then the questions why I wasn't drinking ( had to have diet-coke, no coke zero) ...said I wasn't wanting to drink on a work night...got away with it eventually!
oh the stress but, still had a lovely time.
Will be out of ketosis now but, am proud I had no wine or ate the chips! Result !

Back