Day 1 and giving me a chance

Good luck going TS chick....Im sure you can do it!!.x

Blimey o'reilly ! Yesterday was hard but, glad I got through it.
Am back to feeling positive and ready for the challenges ahead.

I must drink more today, I seem to have not kept to plan in having 2L of water, etc and I have 'paid' for it.

Am on leave today and tomorrow as I knew I would need to get a grip and focus....not easy at work as I run a cooking group and bread making was on the cards today! So , have left that group session to a colleague!
I'm not strong enough to resist yet :)

Am going out to get some Asda bars and some coke Zero....then will have a lazy day after.

Hope everyone is well. Warmer weather is on it's way.....hope I can get enough weight off to enjoy some of the summer.

Running a cooking group - now that is a challenge! I think you were very sensible to take a couple of days off. I find it really hard to drink the amount of water everyone else seems to have. I just don't feel that thirsty! Having to really force myself.

Running a cooking group - now that is a challenge! I think you were very sensible to take a couple of days off. I find it really hard to drink the amount of water everyone else seems to have. I just don't feel that thirsty! Having to really force myself.

Me too...I totally struggle with water. I drink plenty of coffee at work but feel like that dosent really count as much as plain water! Trying to consciously up my intake this week and hopefully it might up the pounds I lose too!!

Good morning,
Had a good walk yesterday, a solid 3 hours.....it's easier to walk to the nearest Asda than get 3 buses ! Though I live in an area with fantastic transport links, sadly, the 'local' Asda doesn't have any direct links...so a good walk it is! I enjoy walking, so it wasn't a big deal, just didn't realise till I got home, how long I had been on my short, fat legs for.:p

Anyway, got my Asda bars and am on total source for as long as I can....WS was just too tempting! Ended up eating too much and, then, wanting more.:rolleyes:

And, I am resisting those blinking scales as they mess with your head! I know I must be losing weight , even on the days when I have eaten....yet, the scales weren't moving, so it has to be a fluid thing?
Read on someones post that a pint of water weighs 1.25lbs, which made me feel a bit calmer!

Hope I have a better week than last week....I just have to focus on the goal and not the time it will take...positive mental attitude girlies !!!!

It's my weigh in tomorrow. Perhaps I should stop drinking for the next 12 hours so I way less :)

I like your thinking, *mygoodnessme* !

Will be glad to get back to work tomorrow....too many temptations when on my own in the house. I just can't get through the day, at the moment, without blinking eating....what's wrong with me! My head says I want to stick to it and my mouth chooses not to hear that thought! C'mon Jax....knuckle down and get on with it! (just thinking out loud, helps me focus!!!) :)

You can do it chick.....every day is a new challenge, just keep up with the determination and you will get through it!!..x

Hope this week is better for you, you can do it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls...I have determination edged on my face as I leave for work!
Got my bar in my bag and have had 1L of water already, swishing around as I move !
Today IS going to be a good day ...no failings for anyone today....c'mon girlies, WE CAN DO IT !!!!!
XXXXXX

Good stuff Jax !!
That attitude makes for a great day !!
Marge
:D

Hoorah ! Managed a Total Source day. I know it's only 5.30pm but, I don't ever get hungry after 6-7pm. If only that would be an all day thing !! Even when I am eating badly,I switch off any hunger signals around this time....strange but, true !

I still need to have another pack or soup, so will have that in the next hour.
Such a relief to have got back on track...though I know I could have the old hunger pangs tomorrow but, managed to get through that cookery session today....a testament to my determination.

Am moving my weigh-in day to Mondays as I think I tend to nibble more over the weekend knowing I have till Friday to 'undo' any bits of damage...so, Mondays are a better weigh day!

Hope Monday is a good result?

Jax is back in the zone....phew!

Well done on getting through today Jax...100% day 1 done!! Glad to hear you are back in the zone and Im sure you will have great losses on your new weigh in day.

Thats why I made my weigh in day a Sunday, coz I find weekends the hardest to resist eating, but one of the things that helps and often stops me is because I know I am weighing in on Sunday and I want it to be the best it can!! Method in the madness!!..x

Good morning lovlies,

Looking forwad to a good day, hopeful of resisting temptations, got my bar in my bag and a soup as back-up. I wish Exante did a tetra pack (like CD) as I don't have anywhere to make a shake and I find those shakers just leave a shake lumpy!

As I work for people with learning disabilities, there is no lunch break...we can, of course, sit down to a lunch with our service users but, there aren't any breaks for staff throughout the day....so making shakes with a juicer, etc just isn't ideal.

So, even though it may be a lovely warm day, soup is my back-up!

Have a good day everyone. x

Morning lovlies :)
Just wanted to say I am back to feeling positive , after a couple of days of TS . Feeling better , too.
Have booked a few days in Croatia (never been there before) and have a target to get to in the next 3 weeks.
Couldn't really afford to go on holiday but, sometimes, you just gotta do what ya gotta do !:)

I am off to India in December, for 3 weeks, and can't wait till then for a break. Can't wait till I see people in Goa and Mumbai...they will be surprised at my weight loss ( by then !)...no more ''wait Miss Jax, I get you bigger chair''. Wont sink so far into the sand either !!

Feeling great this morning, hope you girlies are, too. xxx

Wow go for it Jax....sounds like you are doing really well and am loving the positive outlook you have. The holidays sounds great too. Long may your inspiring determination continue missy xx

Back