Day 1 and giving me a chance

Well done.....being in control and good choices!! It is a shame we sometimes cant tell our friends, but we all have our reasons why we dont....and im sure they will forgive us the little white lie....eventually!! haha..x

OMG! So hungry today, didn't go to shop to get milk as I couldn't trust myself !
I keep thinking about the huge chocolate birthday cake I saw in Marks and Spencers 2 weeks ago...just want to eat the whole thing!

Anyway, managed to get home and have 2 rashers of bacon and an egg...clearly I am not coping with attempting Total Source , so am doing the Working Solution and it suits me well.
I am nearing 3 weeks (Friday) and I would have had a couple of binges by now, if I was on milkshakes only, so am a happy bunny.
We will see what the scales have to say on Friday morning!

Feel calmer now that I have averted a disaster.

Oh for goodness sake....just ate several chocolates from a box...will I ever learn!
Very dissapointed in myself but, new the chocolate craving was going to get me. It's done now.....I have to just forget about it but, learn not to put temptation in my way.
Though I do have to praise myself a little, as I usually would have ''crashed'' in week one.
Feel really miserable now. Silly thing to have done.
Not going to weigh myself Friday morning...can't face the dissapointment. Grrrrrr.

Ahh don't beat yourself up. It was only several. You are only human hun x it could have been a lot worse x

Thanks Lisy,
I just wanted to resist temptation and not be out of control when a bit of chocolate was around but, maybe that will never be the case!? So, had a few and , if I am honest, they were delicious.
Promised myself I wont do it again till Easter...I will allow myself a bit of chocolate then....and only then !!!!

I think you did well just to have a few. If that was me no doubt I would have eaten the whole box.

I too would have made a big dent in the box if I had started :eek:
You have dont brilliantly ... just keep going and you will get there :)
Marge
:)

How's today gone for you Jax? xx

Went ok today Lady Gaga...a small blip here and there, was cutting slices of carrot cake and lemon drizzle cake up, for a a 100 guests at a show my day centre put on today and did have half a slice, just hope that was the last bit of weakness on my part .
I have reminded myself that I have to work hard at this diet all the time I am awake, can relax when I am sleeping !
No point me wallowing in self-loathing for having made mistakes the past couple of days. Gonna be fine.....I can do this and I am blooming well going to do it. :)

Managed better today....no major blips and not been hungry.
I should have weighed myself this morning but, I know I will have gone up by 3lbs...and I just don't want to see that on the scales!

I know it's silly not to see the damage I have done over a couple of days of picking but, I will focus better if I have not seen the evidence.

I have lost 4 inches off my waist already, so am very pleased with that:D

I will be doing this for another 17 weeks ...no doubt in my mind at all. I may have days of stepping off plan but, 17 weeks is the goal and I will not give in till I have acheived this goal.

Jax is not for giving in !!!!;)

You go for it Jax...I'm in this for the long run too so we can do it together if you like chick! I'd be the same in avoiding the scales so just hop back on them on your next WI day and take it from there. To be back on track is the main thing honey and with your determination you will get there xxx

Come on babe...we can do it. PM me in moments of weakness and we can spur each other on! I'm waiting til 9pm for my last bar and it cannot come round quick enough.....xxx

Managed better today....no major blips and not been hungry.
I should have weighed myself this morning but, I know I will have gone up by 3lbs...and I just don't want to see that on the scales!

I know it's silly not to see the damage I have done over a couple of days of picking but, I will focus better if I have not seen the evidence.

I have lost 4 inches off my waist already, so am very pleased with that:D

I will be doing this for another 17 weeks ...no doubt in my mind at all. I may have days of stepping off plan but, 17 weeks is the goal and I will not give in till I have acheived this goal.

Jax is not for giving in !!!!;)

Well done, I love your determination. I am sure you can do this!!..x

17 weeks until my holiday - well 16 and a half now ;)
So, I will be here for a while too :)

C'mon girlies...heads down, determined look on our faces and staying strong....we can do it, one day at a time :)

I'm popping down to Westcliffe-on-sea today to see a cousin, it's just coffee for me by the seafront....run out of bars, so will try and pick up a low carb bar, if I can find an Asda?

Have a good day everyone. x

Just a quick hello, hope everyone is having a good day.

Have decided to go onto to total solution from tomorrow...just for a couple of weeks , initially, to see how I get on.
I think I'm not so good on WS as I tend to be a bit lapse with the rules and eating just makes me want more !
Have struggled the past few days but, today has been so much better , now that I have made the decision to try TS:)

Looking forward to my weigh in on Friday....was too frightened to look at the previous one! Oooops!

Thats good Jax... at least you know where you are going wrong :)
Lets hope TS is good to you
Marge
:)

Back