Day 1 attack and newby!

ok weight not doing anything..getting sluggish, moody, tired.....eating alot no more scale weigh my meats...more= more burn so thats my new game plan and need this energy to keep going for today so here I go over the 1200 and up and above to lose the rest of this weight! lol

So far everyone today My approach is golden, I hope. Yesterday was so busy didn't have an appetite actually ate less and didn't change my weight at all.. haven't seen any weight change with low calorie and dukan... just appetite late during the night, moodyness and low energy.

Therefore, nothing to do today relax finally. So had start out low still, but can tell the hunger building. Gave into the idea If low calorie approach with dukan isn't showing anything but lost of muscle and slowing metab.. Maybe to take the words from a few sights and Dukan Site " Make sure to eat enough Protein" " Don't count calories"

So when I got to dinner I was super hungry plus having just chicken breast left my appetite is easly back. I did want to flavor up the food so no worry with carbs added a pinch of garlic poweder and black pepper on top.

I ended up with = 21oz of chicken breast for dinner raw weight of course! I roasted it in the oven till cooked but not to cooked just enough that its cooked inside and still tender and and a light browning on top. Since it taste gross dry if done too long. Seasoned it lightly and I shoveled it in lol:)
Wow I thought feel heavy and bad but instant burst of energy and feel better than did all day! I don't feel heavier and yet it feels as it is still easy to digest!

so maybe just keep eating more and stop reducing ideas or thinking that it will work cause haven't seen anything for two weeks on low calorie approach just waste of time and feel of deriving.

Well now I know lol. Just see what happens on the scale in few days if any weight loss from this load of protein and lean breast enjoyment. Will be having more carbs since it helps a chicken breast taste pleasent since no fat but see what happens :).

Hope you all are doing well:)

Hi natosha,

Sounds like you're close to your goal and it would be good for you to relax and eat a bit more. Are you eating anything besides meat? You don't say much about veg so I'm not sure if you're doing pv days? If you doing attack too long I'm sure that could cause some of the symptoms you've described, so just be careful, ok!

Love your memories of crispy roasted meat fat - making me hungry!

Cx

I've found then when I had plateaus a day of eating more fatty stuff would result in a next day 1 or 2lb loss. Obviously unsaturated fat, maybe some fish high in omega three. Try not to over restrict the amounts your eating x

ok good news ditch low calorie dukan style=====stall

Yesterday I ate more and today my appetite is back eating even more.. :) though its all chicken breast lol

However, my metab picking up. I was still at my weight 2lbs away. However, could be alot less cause I didn't have my normaly morning go until I started exercising than was in the bathroom every minute. I feel lighter my stomach shrunk, not holding on to water weight

I guess the idea ( Protein is a body workout just for eating it) really is a true thing. Man I feel my appetite is back can eat alot again and my energy as well can do more things than feel irritable and tired.. more than 1200 is always good today hitting a high 1500+ lol :)

Just tracking to see what things in nutrient etc. look like, but possibly don't even have too. :) I just like to see where if anything went wrong or on the right track. Also what nutritents I'm missing.

So happy feel better, stronger, and minds not like cloudy( I can concentrate again)!

More FOOD = More weight loss
Less Food = weight gain/stall/loss of muscles

:) gotta remember it is different than normal food eating low carb and having less won't ever get me to my goals

hope everyone is ok, and I need to take advice more often. Your all right more is better, less is never going to do anything but cause you to go CRAZY lol

Your body needs good fats! Everyone's different, I eat chicken skin and my loss stalls with too many seafood sticks :/ whilst otgers can't eat skin yet can have 7 seafood sticks a day! X

Exactly! Fat is something your body does need, just make sure it's the right kind. Try adding salmon or mackerel to your diet: more oily than chicken breast but very good for you. And I also swear by vegetables like cabbage, celery, cucumber and asparagus that help flush out the excess water.

man fel like went through rabbit starvation all lean lol. but today tried adding something ricotta cheese fat free found pollyo reason being no addded garbage like cottage cheese nonfat may have and low low salt 80mg per serving verse like 200 per 1/4 of cottage cheese and man taste better creamy part filled

more food and more taste lol love it lol

true i feel out of it sometimes energy moody is like big thing grumy grouchy headaches and pains and weak feel ill but i want the full efffect do see inches dropping and weight still low end not up and down now since up to like over 1500 calories well now not weighting food and eating unlimited lean loving it now with ricotta low salt and taste is there lol :)

feel can do this now that adding new ideas in

so today so far I took the approach to try the new ricotta cheese been eyeing for while and now have reason to do so.

80mg salt not 200+ like cottage cheese per 1/4 cup (loving that)
protein 10grams very high even higher than cottage cheese for most
natural ingredients no fake fillers or thickners ( 2 carbs)

I do feel in heaven now:) so much reminds me of the italian meals I remember as a child ( lasagna, stuffed shells, manicotti, raviolis, etc.) Just super yummy oh forgot one that delicious pizza my mom and I would have ( white pizza, spinach ricotta mozzarella garlic.etc) Love it!

it acts as if I have smooth fatty taste( since lately been craving peanut butter or butter or even cheese full fat or low fat( didn't want all that salt in cheese). So with this I can feel like least amount carbs, a creamy satisfaction, mix with cocoa powder splenda and try a dessert with, recipe like filled in chicken roasted with garlic, or just anything lol even as is !

well atleast, get to try new ideas out and broke my low calorie mindset. Plus now craving food cause I get so low energy and my body is digesting so fast! Its like I need more now that I began eating more to feel full. I can go through 7 breasts in a day and now add ricotta on top of that to give flavor lol .. haha

I do think fat is important and maybe me being picky cleaning the breast of all the fat I can and roasting it off as possible is a bit much!

I wonder Do you know does cocoa powder work can I use that and is it ok to use splenda/sugar substitute as I like cause i'm finding even add some splenda to my chicken breast gives a nice sweet yet brings out a flavor that plain breast doesn't have.

Cocoa powder does have pretty high fat content, so try and get the fat reduced one if you can. And there is a fantastic recipe around using diet coke as a sauce for chicken: sounds like you'd like it!

Good find with the ricotta :)

If you're using it sparingly, I'm sure it's ok: I use it regularly in my dukan muffins! 1 tbs has 12cals and 0.7g of fat, so not the end of the world. Probably on the dukan tolerated list.

True maybe avoid.. lol

GREAT NEWS!!!!

FEEL MORE ENERGY THANKS TO THE ADDDITIEESE, BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! LOL

DOWN ANOTHER POUND. SO MORE -> IS THE KEY

After adding in ricotta which helps alot (few more carbs + protein) makes meals taste great and just works!

so one pound from goal. Now thinking to move my goal marker further down the line if its this easy again!

I guess I should too notice from past when I dropped every other day, because I was eating alot (not weighing food, and just kept adding more not less) However when started I was eating so light that for 7days until I decided to eat alot more I am finally dropping lol :) YIPPIE!!

I guess since I am near my first goal maybe to keep trying new ideas to keep it interesting the meals. I still fear salty things even if low fat and tho I was nervous about carbs, not no more. Since ricotta added 4 more yesterday and since going to have with breakfast add 6 more to my diet so over the 20 area.

WOuld love to try soy milk , but thats the thing was the carb stuff and milk . Wasn't sure if being low carb so long would make me gain fast even tho its accepted on dukan and fat free. However would be tasty tho:)

Also was thinking jell-o but aspartarme trying to avoid or even gum tho not sure guess carb issue stuck on mind if it really has to do with that as well.

Guess since success want to try new meals to keep it interesting and not bored to keep eating just lean meats.

My questions if these would qualify as acceptable just ideas on mind:

Sugar free maple syrup
onion powder instead always using garlic powder
that walden chocolate syrup stuff I seen that at my local store as well. like zero everything prob minimum of something in it. However, had in past was good.
and even the use of just more splenda and tea instead just limiting

are these ok?

Unluckly I was up a pound or a pound and half. from water weight think the additional water I had from excessive thirst caused it.

So gonna try rethink dairy at the moment. It was painful all night. not constipated just thinking that the water made me feel sluggish to clear out all that protein. The only difference yesterday 1/4 cup ricotta doubt had to do with it and that 3/4 of a 16oz water bottle. I normally gave up water lately and was drinking just tea. I think gonna stick to finishing two servings of that cheese up so 1/2 cup left and just stick to chicken breast, splenda, onion/garlic power or any other herbs and tea hot lol

Was thinking to just also enjoy more tea today and more splenda (instead trying add anything diff) mainly I've been thirstly lately and wanting a little sweetness to my meat, but been restricting cause fear its carbs or fear its bad to over do it. However, If its on the unlimited list doubt be bad. Therefore, it may just be helpful and ok to do.

So see what happens today.

Hope everyone is ok?

Back