Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 Cambridge Diet SS need to lose 8 stone! need some buddies to help me through!

Hi how is everyone doing today! Got my 5th weigh in tomorrow. Nervous and excited but it is time of the month so hope that doesn't affect it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sammy, doing good thanks how have you been? Good luck today! Let us know how you get on :). TOTM always effects me in my inches cos I get so bloated!

Can i buddy up to?

I did Sole source about 3 yars ago and lost 4 stone in 3 months but stupidly put it back on and more.

I am starting tonight i think on step 2 then going onto sole source once i lost 2/3 stones.

I too have about 8 stone too loose so a way to go but really hoping i can be there by xmas.

What plans are you all doing?

Hi all.

Had weigh in tonight! 5 and half off so that's 2 stone 2 and half pounds in 5 weeks and 2 days! Yippy. Needed that to help me stay focused.

Twisted.angel you can do it!
Good luck everyone and would love to hear how your day has been :)

I'm new to cambridge diet and this thread really inspired me! First day today and I feel ok.. Not too hungry! :D are day 2 and 3 as bad as everyone say? I'm expecting the worst! I have about 3 stone to lose before June when I go on holiday, I'm hoping that's realistic!
Any tips would be helpful

I'm new to cambridge diet and this thread really inspired me! First day today and I feel ok.. Not too hungry! :D are day 2 and 3 as bad as everyone say? I'm expecting the worst! I have about 3 stone to lose before June when I go on holiday, I'm hoping that's realistic!
Any tips would be helpful

Hi, I have been on cd for nearly 6 weeks now and to be honest I never had any problems the first week it was the second week I struggled but everyone is different. The main thing is to drink plenty of water as it really does help weight lose and helps you stay focused! Good luck x

So true it does affect everyone differently, for me it was last week - week 5! But this week has started off fine despite being surrounded by hot cross buns and choc!

Stick with it as the results are def worth it :))

How is Easter treating u all! Finding it ok. Would be lying if I said it was a breeze, especially as I am sat with my daughter who has some Cadbury eggs in a bowl and currently munching on then while we watch Mary poppins! I have my delicious toffee and walnut shake. :)

My first Easter without an egg :( sob sob! How are you doing Sammy? Well done on your weigh in :) I haven't been well so I stopped for a few days, back on track today though. I really want to do this! Almost drank 4l of water today already and that's gonna be my aim every day. 4ltrs of water and 3cwp's! Just need to focus on the end result.

Sorry to hear you were not well glad u are better. Yes is it so hard not having Easter eggs and am
Missing a hot cross bun or 2 lol.

Kept thinking would it matter it I have a day off? Got through yesterday without giving in but now the se thoughts are in my head!!

HI
I'm 28 years old and I started the Cambridge diet 3days ago this is my second attempt last time I went on holiday and ever went back. I need to loose about 9 to 10 stone. I'm finding it much harder this time round just always seem to be hungry I'm in need of a buddy.

Hi. Welcome. It is hard but so worth the results. Just focus on 1 day at a time. I find my worse days are when I try and think months ahead. I never thought I would lose 2 stone in 5 weeks and I did! Thus weekend has been hard and I admit I did stray of plan today. Tomorrow will be straight back on it. Actually feel yuk at the mo - was so not worth it but think I needed to get it out my system. Something I will not be doing again!! My tummy is in pain.

Good luck and enjoy watching that weight come off.

Thanx sammy80 I'm really trying to stay strong. I know what you mean about getting it out your system thats how I've been feeling today good job I don't have anything in the house. Good luck for tomorrow! :)

Woke up and felt yuk! Am more determined and positive that I will now crack this. Really enjoyed being back in it today and hoping 1 afternoon will not ruin a good week. Hope everyone is ok. Slim summer here we come

Hi, I started the Cambridge diet 4 days ago, it really is hard to not think about all the food you can't have isn't it. I've had loads of Easter eggs given to me today and so just wanna eat them!!

Hi guys , can i join in , i am also on day 4 , i have 4 st to lose and would like to do so by aug ( so about 18 wks) i am just trying to take one day at a time , yesterday was a bad day , fell out with the world ! I am on step 2 but to be honest i am probably doing more ss+! God i could kill for cheese not bothered about anything else !! Luckily i have got 6 days off work so i am hoping to get through the worst begore i ho back to work on wed , which will also be my first weigh in , very nervous!

Good luck juliebags. It is hard a d you crave some really odd food but the results make it so much more easier. Keep with it. For the 1st time yesterday afternoon I went off plan and regretted it as felt so yuk. It is now out of my system and feeling more positive than ever. You will see the results you want for sure ?

How did everyone do over Easter? I was very proud of myself! First of all I started SS on a Saturday, worst day to start as that's always been take away day! Then Sunday the whole family was at mums and had a big lamb roast dinner and cake for afters, I had water and a shake! And finally Monday we went to visit my gran and she wanted to take us out for lunch, I don't want to stop my family doing what they want to do while I'm on this diet so I said its fine so I sat with them in wetherspoons with my chocolate shake :( and sparkling water for a treat! I'm on my 4th day now 100% sole source. Can't wait to see what the scales say on Friday :D

85lbs to go!!

Wow well done you must be very pleased and will see your rewards on Friday.
I was gutted I went off plan on Saturday afternoon and ate things I wish hadn't but got straight back in it Sunday. I hope to stay the same Thursday
:)

Well first week nearly over ! Weigh in tommorrow evening !! Some days have been hard - day 3 the worst i have mainly done ss+, and i gotta say its amazing how good a boiled egg can taste lol! Xx
Good luck everyone keep going !

Back