Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 Cambridge Diet SS need to lose 8 stone! need some buddies to help me through!

Aww Sammy I'm sure 1 day won't make too much of a difference! I bet you'll still have a loss :D. And Julie let us know how weigh in goes!! x

79 days and 85lbs to go!!

Hi girls, I was on Lighterlife and lost 7 stone in six months the diets work you just need positive will power to continue. I took a break and now have gone across to Cambridge to shift the rest off two stone to go ekkkk you will have big losses one week and smaller the other the point that matters is you are losing it!

Well said stu! A lose is a lose at the end of the day :)

Thanks Stu, I love hearing success stories like that because although I've lost 3 stone on step 2 of cambridge, I don't feel very different at all. I'm on SS now and finding it difficult as expected so I'm just really hoping it works!!

79 days and 85lbs to go!!

Hi all,

Weigh in tomorrow so I hope I have managed to pull it back. Have some nasty cold flu bug at the mo which is making it harder for some reason. Hope u all having a good week :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Lucy and Julie :D.

Julie - well I started first time around in oct 2011 where I think I did it for about 10 weeks properly from oct to feb, but wasn't very strict with myself at all!! I then fell pregnant and when i had my little boy I went back in jan pretty much the same weight, been on it from jan til mid march but again not very strict with myself! I'd say all in all spread over 20 weeks. x

79 days and 83lbs to go!!

Hi all,

Weigh in tomorrow so I hope I have managed to pull it back. Have some nasty cold flu bug at the mo which is making it harder for some reason. Hope u all having a good week :))

Aww Sammy hope you're better soon! I took a whole week of from CD when I had the same thing, put 6lb on!! So just be careful but make sure you're keeping your water intake up :)

79 days and 83lbs to go!!

Thanks everyone. It is not nice. Still want to get to my weigh in tonight xx

I also have around 8 Stone to lose, I would love to buddy up if that's ok. It feels really daunting doesnt it! It seems like such a lot to lose, but i had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs and 2 inches which i'm really pleased with. I've tried loads of different diets before, and i lose motivation when i start losing 1/2 lb here and putting on 1/2lb there, with this diet everyone i have spoken to has been very encouraging and said that it'll be good losses consistently, which is exactly what i need. Hopefully if we stick to it we'll be maintaining by Christmas :)

I also have around 8 Stone to lose, I would love to buddy up if that's ok. It feels really daunting doesnt it! It seems like such a lot to lose, but i had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs and 2 inches which i'm really pleased with. I've tried loads of different diets before, and i lose motivation when i start losing 1/2 lb here and putting on 1/2lb there, with this diet everyone i have spoken to has been very encouraging and said that it'll be good losses consistently, which is exactly what i need. Hopefully if we stick to it we'll be maintaining by Christmas :)
Hey Hannah, it is really daunting. But the way I see it is that its not that your never going to eat again, its just a few months of your whole life that'll make you feel more confident and then you can eat again!!! In moderation obviously else we'll all be back to square one, lol!!! But 10lb is fantastic so keep it up!!!!

1 and a half off. Am pleased was worried after my naughty sat! I would love am average loss of 3.5 now then I will hit 6 stone target by July. Now to bed to shift this bug! Hope everyone is doing ok x

Thank u! Could murder a bit of toast and butter c

Well done on the loss Sammy! And defo with you there about the toast! My other half is sat here with a big plate of steak, rice and chips :( I really hate him right now!! x

76 days and 83lbs to go!!

Back