Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 Cambridge Diet SS need to lose 8 stone! need some buddies to help me through!

Mmm, have had the lemon , and the toffee , a welcom change , although i have felt more hungry and i didn't on the shakes! Still got the peanut and chocolate one to try ! How are you getting on ?? I am finding the weekend the hardest , fri night is normally take away and bottle of wine !! Booii

Mmm, have had the lemon , and the toffee , a welcom change , although i have felt more hungry and i didn't on the shakes! Still got the peanut and chocolate one to try ! How are you getting on ?? I am finding the weekend the hardest , fri night is normally take away and bottle of wine !! Booii

The lemon is my favourite, once I've had one I just want another though! I've read a few posts saying the bars make you feel hungrier! I'm going too see how long I can go with just shakes.
The weekends can be tough. I always associate weekends with take away too, missing Chinese food!! Perhaps ill do SS+ on Fridays and Saturdays so at least I'm eating something.
I'm starting SS again from tomorrow after a very bad week! Need to get my head back in the zone! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We can do it ! We're all allowed to have a wobble from time to time this diet can be tough! I think the days i am at work i will have the bars as it is easier but the other days going to try and stick to shakes! Don't like the hunger pands with the bars! Tried alittle yoga tjis morning and have to admit i did feel light headed a few times ! More water i think !

Hey, I also have 8 stone to lose, I have my nieces christening in July so I'm hoping to get 3 stone off for then, and see where I am!

Yes Julie - water, water, water!!! How much do you drink a day at the moment?
Welcome bethj! I'm sure you can do that by July! I'm also hoping for at least a 3 stone loss by then, I'm going back to work after maternity leave and I want them to not even recognise me!! Hehe. Good luck!! x

I am trying to drink about 3 lts of water , i might try the water flavourings this week! I am also rethinking the bars , i have been having the tetra packs on work days and have to admit i don't think them , so i might have to buy a shaker for work ! Has anyone else tried the shakes just using the shaker and not a blender???

I am trying to drink about 3 lts of water , i might try the water flavourings this week! I am also rethinking the bars , i have been having the tetra packs on work days and have to admit i don't think them , so i might have to buy a shaker for work ! Has anyone else tried the shakes just using the shaker and not a blender???

Hi, I only even shake my shakes? I love my blender bottle and carry one everywhere I go its great :) would definitely recommend getting one :)

3ltrs is good! I try to have 3 as well. I've bought the summer berry water flavouring and it is lovely! I also bought some ice lolly moulds and made summer berry ice lollys with it, just had one, think I need to put more in next time as I could hardly taste it!!
Why are you rethinking the bars? Are they making you more hungry too? I didn't get any this week, just the shakes and tetras. I only ever shake my shakes too, they work just fine :). Luckily my bf is a gym freak so Ive pinched one of his protein shakers!! x

The bars are a nice change , although i was a little disappointed , plus i don't want to start feeling hungry ! I think i am going to buy a shaker ! How much is the water flavouring ???

The bars are a nice change , although i was a little disappointed , plus i don't want to start feeling hungry ! I think i am going to buy a shaker ! How much is the water flavouring ???

Yeah a shaker is convenient if you don't like the tetra packs. You can probably pick one up on eBay cheaper than from your CDC or the shops. I think my water flavouring was £7!! I was a bit taken back when she said it but it will last ages as you only need a tiny bit, plus if it helps make things easier for me then it's worth it :)

82lbs to go!!

Blimey £7for water flavouring!!! I know the slim & save also do a white wine flavour , which apparently taste like elderflower & friut , i wonder if they are the same ???

Blimey £7for water flavouring!!! I know the slim & save also do a white wine flavour , which apparently taste like elderflower & friut , i wonder if they are the same ???

Ooo that sounds nice! Try it and let me know. I bet they are the same. I was only looking into slim and save earlier today, I hadn't heard of it before. It's much cheaper than cambridge but seems to be exactly the same?? I've become kind of friends with my CDC though as her baby is 6 weeks younger than mine and we go to baby club together, plus I'd like to be a CDC one day myself, so I think i'll stick with cd! The weekly weigh ins and support help too, I'm guessing you don't get that with slim and save?? x

82lbs to go!!

I agree my neighbour is my consultant and would feel bad if i defected to slim and save plus the weekly support is good for me , i would cheat if no one was weighing me !

Back