Step 1 Sole Source Day 1 of many

cham

Hi all, I'm day 1 of SS. Feeling fantastic, couldn't sleep last night as I was so excited to get started. I've weighed in at 12st 8lbs and would like to drop 2 stone by April 29th my 40th birthday. Then after a week off for celebrating ( I didn't see any.point in denying myself as I would give in anyway) then back on plan for another 2 stone off ready for my holiday to Florida in August. I have to do this there isnt anything else I can do, I've tried every other diet going and did well a couple of years ago on LT but gradually put the 2 stone back on that I lost. So here goes peeps I. Ready and raring. Mwah x

Hi Cham, well done on getting restarted babes! You sound so positive etc! Good luck on your journey! The folks herd are so helpful! X good luck xxxx

Thankyou MrsP, I'm definitely in the right mindsey. Here's to lots of weight loss for us both x

Def keep in touch love.

Fay x

Thankyou Fay will defo do that!!! Just taken some before pics, eeeeek am looking forward to taking next lot in a month, hopefully will see some difference xx

Hi all, I've lost 3 stone 2lbs and 13 weeks in. How are you all doing?

Back