day 1 on ts..... i'm excited

Hi Kartergirl,

boullion is a savoury vegetable stock that can be used as a hot drink to help take the edge of any savoury cravings.

It comes in a green tub with an orange lid (or purple tub if low salt version) and you can get it from most supermarkets & health food shops and it will be either in the same area as stock cubes/gravy or sometimes it is where the 'free from/special dietry' foods are as there is a lower salt version - and it only has approx 12 calories and 1.5 grams of carbs per serving.

I think even the Exante Website says that it is fine to have whilst on this diet.

hope this helps.

ILC

I love cats - thanks for that will definitely be looking for bouillion tomorrow.
I type as I talk too, think thats what makes my posts so long!!

Kartergirl - I'm so pleased for you about the jeans, think you will def be in the dress for saturday if today is anything to go by. I've still not done my measurements, I didn't get out of bed until 7pm so I may try to do them tomorrow depending on how I feel.

Today has been strange. I feel hunger pangs but it's more like my stomach suddenly reminds me I've not eaten but because I'm not allowing myself to even contemplate the idea of cheating I've ignored it and it seems to go after a couple of minutes. My shakes seem to be tasting nicer, I have made them up with only 200ml of water and they taste much creamier and thicker. I had my last shake around 7.30pm while my boyf had dinner and it almost filled me up. Not to the stuffed like a pig level that I used to do but more like a snack would keep you going between meals.

It's getting easier by the day, I just hope tomorrow doesn't come and bite me in the bum!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day, here's to day 3!!

Hi all

I can't believe we are half way through day 3...... this means only 41/2 days until weigh in!!!! I can't wait to find out how much I've lost. I think this diet would be impossible without the massive weight losses and the thought of getting on the scales and losing as much weight in a week as it took me 2 months on sw to lose is just breathtaking!!

ditzen said:
Hi all, today is the first day on exante ts. I've previously lost 3 stone on slimming world but it's taking too long. I have ME/cfs so find it difficult to lose weight due to lack of exercise and want to be thin for my 30th birthday next summer!!
So far today I've had my first shake ( chocolate) and it was ok, a bit cardboardy but better than I expected. I'm trying to vary the drinks to ensure I get my water intake in so I've had coffee, peppermint tea, ice tea, sparkling water and good old tap water!!
I can't wait for weigh in next week!!!!! Just hope I can ignore the hunger for a few days

I have ME and I'm 30 next August :)

Just wanted to call in and say hi you are doing great :)
Wrt bouillon try and get the low salt marigold one purple tin as the salt could make you retain weight, and any tablet sweetener is fine but the granulated ones are higher carb :)
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and say sorry you have this hideous disease but if I can do it so can you, it does make it harder not being able to exercise and having to stop the eating to feel normal thing but you can do it x I find as well the weight loss helps so much with general mobility etc. It really is worth it if you stick to it x good luck xx

Back