day 1 over! does it get easier????

I'm guessin it must do otherwise you guys wouldn't have managed so long on it! I don't think I've ever experienced hunger like it, well I don't think I ever really experienced hunger full stop lol (too busy shoveling food in my trap:jelous:) I must say I am very determined though & I'm currently surfing the net lookin at all the lovely clothes I'm gonna buy when I'm a skinny mini! Gonna be skint but I dont care:D:D
Anyhoo hope you all are havin a lovely mornin, it's peein down here so looks like I'll be on here most of the day!
Nikki x

hi pinkhearts and welcome to LT. Well done on getting through the first day The first few days are the hardest until your body goes into ketosis. You will feel hungry and maybe get a headache but I found that drinking plenty of water and keeping busy did the trick. If the determination is there (which it sounds like it is) then you will get through it. Once you hit ketosis the hunger pangs will go and it'll be plain sailing. Dont get me wrong, I'm in week six and could still snaffle fish and chips but thats not because I'm hungrey.......I dont actually know why I'd want to eat them!!!! And another thing to remember is that all the things you might be wanting to eat will still be there once you've finished the diet, albeit in moderation!! Good luck with it, your first weigh in will defo spur you on. Keep us posted how you're getting on. x

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! The first few days are hardest, you will feel real hunger. Try to revel in it and think how great it is to be loosing weight, before you know it you will be in ketosis and not bothered by it.

Weather is rubbish in the north so I think a conciderable amount of my day will be spent on here.

Good luck! xx

Hello.
I found i had a fuzzy head for the first 2 days. it really does get easier. Welcome to the forum....
Water really does help fill you up. i sip through a straw , or a sports bottle to help get it down me!!
Im on day 8 today, my first weeks loss was 13 lbs so thats really spuring me on.
sunny x

It truly does get easier! If you're like me you might still get some cravings -despite not being actually hungry but it is easier to bat them away.
This time around I have a real diffference cus I make sure i have the shakes down in the 15 minutes. before I didn't do that and pretty much struggled the whole time so make sure you follow the plan to the letter!

Keep lookin at those gorgeous clothes -THINK SKINNY!! :D

GOOD LUCK!

Hi Pinkhearts!
Just like you I'm new to the programme and pretty amazed by how brilliantly everyone here is doing! I've been finding it hard- soooo hungry and miserable today...BUT...if we can get through this, then EVERYONE says it gets better. I've got to say I feel pretty grumpy today- but nowhere near as grumpy as when I can't find clothes that fit or am looking in the mirror. We can do it hun!! I think that during these first few days the trick is to keep busy- I'm going to wash the windows today! Lol!

Good luck

xx

Hi - you can do it just think how you will feel when your clothes start to feel too big and people start noticing how good you look.... thats what is spurring me on - oh and the great big one in the eye for everyone who said "you wont stick passed day one" and the other one "YOU cant do without food" - HA we will show you.....

keep up the good work - i am on day 4 and feel like i am on cloud 9 just hope i dont fall off the cloud hahaha.

good luck and good thoughts to you

Hi Pinkhearts, I does get easier with the right attitude and you seem to have that in spades. For me personally, the hunger pangs and tummy rumblings never left last time and are still hanging around determinedly this time but I just got used to it. Fingers crossed for you that you have a splendidly happy LT journey.

Stick with it - it really does get easier :)

And it's good to have goals like clothes shopping expeditions to look forward to :)

Hey!

Of course it gets easier! Congrats on making it to day one, best of luck with your first week - it can be tough, but it'll pay off!

Hannah

honest hun it does get easier.. the 1st couple of days are the hardest just keep sipping your water and you should be fine xx

Helloooo and welcome
does it get easier erm YES :D
and its the quickest weight loss iv'e ever known so not going to be monthssssssssss of little losses you will soon be that minimin in all your new clothes

Debz x

Back