Day 1 smoke-free: now day 150! Wooooo!!! :-D

Well done Sian, you're doing brilliantly, what a great test at the weekend, as I said I gave up last March and in the April my daughter had her 21st Birthday Party at the local Social Club, 6 of us gave up in March, after that night only 2 of us were still non smokers (myself and my eldest daughter) and we still are and we were drinking, I was so proud of myself and you should be proud of yourself too you really deserve it ...YOU GO GIRL!!!

Updating once again to say I'm now on day 18 :D I treated myself to Karin Slaughter's new book for my efforts, lol!

Londoner1 - how are you doing with the patches hun? Hope you're doing ok! :)

Excellent, you're doing so well and good on you for treating yourself, keep up the great work, you'll soon forget you even put those things to your lips ever lol xx

Hi Dudette.

Im with you on this one Ive also been using patches I find they work really well for me,

Best of Luck:D

Can not believe it is another weeekend already.................have a good one and keep up the good work Sian,

hugs xxxxx

Can not believe it is another weeekend already.................have a good one and keep up the good work Sian,

hugs xxxxx

Tell me about it - once again I'm procrastinating Sue (got another bloomin essay to write by 22nd September), and can't believe another week has gone! :(

I'm on to day 19 now...woooo!!! Thank you for your continued support :D xxxxx

Well done Sian, keep at it X

Well done Sian - in my experience getting past 6 weeks id the point of no return!

Unless you do what I did and start again after a couple of years (twice!!)

Anyway, best part of a decade now I think.

Did you treat yourself or put the money saved toward anything as a treat?

Well done Sian - in my experience getting past 6 weeks id the point of no return!

Unless you do what I did and start again after a couple of years (twice!!)

Anyway, best part of a decade now I think.

Did you treat yourself or put the money saved toward anything as a treat?

Nearly a decade?! Wow, that's fantastic! :D I hope to someday be at that point :)

I've treated myself to a new desk, and a Freeview recorder (the scary thing is is that the two combined came to less than I've already saved! :eek:), but apart from that my intention is to pay off my debts a bit faster so that I can maybe look at buying my own place in a few years time :)

Well done - makes sense paying off debts first:)

Just realised it was March 7th 2001 - so missed my 10th anniverary already - damn - could've celebrated with a cigar (no inhaling, naturally lol)

Update: it's now day 22, so I've got through 3 whole weeks, wooo!! And I survived another weekend (although to be fair I didn't go out this weekend) :)

peggypig and londoner1...how are you both doing? Hope you're doing ok! :)

xxx

Well done hun, how quick have those 3+ weeks gone, won't be long before you're saying it was 5 years ago when I gave up!, keep up the great work xx

It's now officially been 4 weeks! Wooooooooooooooooo!! :bliss: I'm so chuffed with myself. I really do feel like this is the last time I have to give up smoking :) xx

Fantastic, I bet you feel good and look at all the money you have saved and more importantly, how many years you have gained back ...keep it up sweetie xxx

massive well done to you, i gave up a year and a half ago and i can't imagine ever smoking again. keep up the great work :)

Back