Day 1 - TADA!

You'll be alright, just need to be in the right frame of mind, soon as the kids have finished their food throw washing up liquid over the reminder and bin it! usually people don't like the taste of washing up liquid and burping bubbles is a massive tell tale :-D

you can do this xx

I'm starting day 1 again tomorrow too- messed about with low carb for some time now, but have found this is the ONLY diet that really allows me to loose weight.
Good luck
x

You'll be alright, just need to be in the right frame of mind, soon as the kids have finished their food throw washing up liquid over the reminder and bin it! usually people don't like the taste of washing up liquid and burping bubbles is a massive tell tale :-D

LOL, I like it!

Numsnums, don't worry lovey. Get back on the horse. You're gonna crack it !! :D

Never mind Num, tomorrow is a new day. I had to eat some tuna today or I thought I'd pass out. It's made me feel incredibly guilty though.

Hey hun, is great you are starting again tomorrow. Sometimes we need to have a big blip to realise that this is what we want and to help put us in the right frame of mind.

All the best for day 1. Charlie xx

Hi Nums -

You're not alone. If I have not shown a loss this week (SS'd first week, then moved up a level) -- then I'll be back on Day 1 SSing tomorrow as well.

I'm lucky, I'm picky. (It is kind of amazing that I ever got so overweight.) I usually won't eat what my daughter has for dinner. And, my OH has decided to join me in doing CD. He started today -- but he'll be doing two or three CD products and low cal meal.

MM

Good girl. Is so hard, but is so worth it too

And the really good thing is that you know what flavours you like now and which ones you don't.

Looking back on it, I'm not sure how I ever survived my original week 1, cos there was stuff I had to have as part of my 21 packs that quite literally made me heave. :sick:

I know you want quick results, but to be honest, the results on SS+ are nearly as good. Would it help to have a legitimate meal you could eat? Might be worth asking your CDC about...

There are 'tricks', some slightly more dodgy than others from an 'official' Cambridge point of view, but, to give you an example, it'd be better to have 4 packs than 3 packs and a binge. :) Or if you're desperate, get some chicken in to nibble / tinned tuna in spring water / cottage cheese. And this is really really technically a no-no but it's saved me on many occasion: Coke Zero. Still better than a binge. :)

Of course, binges aren't rational things and sometimes, there's no stopping them - even with chicken and Coke Zero, LOL.

This isn't what I'd normally recommend, LOL - normally I'd say try to grit your teeth and get through the first few days. But I'm wondering whether knowing that there's semi-legitimate stuff you could have might save you from the biscuit tin next time. :D

Good luck for tomorrow hun - I know you can do this!

Good luck for the restart hun. You can do this. x x :D

Im starting day 1 again tomorrow also! Went crazy and ate loads of chicken the last 2 days, no idea why had really bad chicken craving!

Good luck for today Numnums - its not easy is it? :eek: I've been splitting couple of my packs so i can space it out more? Mind you still felt starving...lol x

Well so far so good. I need to keep reminding myself to have a drink of water.

I think I'm going to have half a glass every time I go into the kitchen, by the end of the day that should be my 2.5 litres!

Had a shake first thing when I got up, I find if I put it off, I feel dizzy. Not had that this morning. I'm famished right now, going to try and hold off and have soup around 1/2pm.

Had to go to Sainsburys and get black bags... you got to walk past cream cakes to get to them... but I managed to come out with what I went in for (also saving money!).

Picked up wee man from nursery, he's been really well behaved last couple of days, I had some change, so I thought I'd stop off and get him a sweetie. They got big milky bars down to £1 at the corner shop! :cry: But I came out with one for the kids to share over the next couple of days.

House work is done, washing is going and put out on the horses and then put away. Floors are semi-washed (I traipsed mud through).

So I can relax the rest of the day and wait for my CDC to come off and drop off my order for the next week :D

Back