DAY 1

Hi,

Thanks. I think i will have a bath and i guess its being at home all day too, boredom was kind of what made me eat so much in the first place. Ill be happier when week 1 is out of the way and i can see some results i guess, im trying to refrain from weighing myself until i see my CDC again! Roll on next weds.

Thanks for your kind words its great to have people who know what im going through to talk to.

Ben

Hi

Your'e welcome, keep me posted on how you get on, I don't think you should weigh yourself becuase when you do see your CDC next week I think you'll have done so well and you'll be so suprised and happy and then that will motivate you even more for next week.

Hey Ben
How are you doing today?...
I had my first appointment with my CDC today so I'm raring to go in the morning with my SS journey :eek:

Hey Cooky
My first CDC appointment went really well, she's really nice, went through all the info with her, got weighed 18.13, slightly less that I originally thought (bonus). I decided to go for a mixture of soup, shakes and porridge, I've already chosen what I'm having tomorrow and put it out ready to take to work - I'm raring to go, ha ha ;)

How are you doing today?

Back