Day 10!

leighsewingdiva

So I've survived to day 10! I'm a tenth of the way to my initial target of 100 days and already 15 pounds and 8 inches down.
Having an ME flare up today after yesterdays fall probably so going to have a nap before I end up eating the pile of freshly baked cookies in the kitchen or Sam's Easter chocolate!!

good on you for losing the lbs and inches,& well done to you for getting to day 10 :) hope you feeling a little better after your nap, i'm on day 10 today, the weeks are flying by. take care x

good on you for losing the lbs and inches,& well done to you for getting to day 10 :) hope you feeling a little better after your nap, i'm on day 10 today, the weeks are flying by. take care x

sadly no didnt feel any better and day got worse after i sneaked some chocolate then my 4 yr old was such a brat at swimming lessons i literally carried him kicking and screaming from the pool 5 minutes before the end. so stressed and seriously want to eat but cant do it to myself or my hubby.
bless him hes tucked me up in bed with a glass of water and my laptop and even promised me back tickles later to try and cheer me up. never mind tomorrow is another day .....

sorry to hear that your day got worse, but tomorrow is another day and you just have to move on from today. kids hey they are all the same i have 2 boys 1 is 7 & 1/2 and my youngest is 2 & 1/2, thats all they do is fight fight fight they do test my patience and push their luck! aw thats lovely of your hubby he sounds very caring exp promising you tickles I, I, wink, wink. anyway hope your day is much better for you tomorrow and take care, you doing brill. :)

thanks becci, i never got my tickles but i did get a big cuddle and a sorry of my son so all was good.

aw never mind, at least you had a cuddle and a sorry off your son that means so much more anyway. hope feeling good today, take care x

aw never mind, at least you had a cuddle and a sorry off your son that means so much more anyway. hope feeling good today, take care x

thanks becci. had a single scoop of ice cream today but it was planned rather than impulse so not too bad.

same here, ice-cream van came round today so i bought my 2 boys and HB a 99. and had a quick little lick but that was it. I could have sat there and ate whole god damn lot but didn't so was proud of myself. hope you have had a lovely day today? ive been surrounded by BBQ's today there was one next dr, one 3 drs down and one opposite they all smelt so lovely if only in it yum yum. take care and night :)

Back