Day 14 - FAIL (contains reference to food)

Do you do loads of exercise?

Err...no. It is safe to say I do very little exercise at all at the moment. To be honest I am just too big!. Once I have 3 or 4 stone off I will start Wii Fit again to try and tone up a bit. Of course if I want to do this cycle ride I need to get quite fit, which I am not at the moment!!!

I plan to get a bike in the next few weeks, and hope to be riding to work and back by the summer (10 miles each way). I used to cycle absolutely everywhere - so I'm hoping muscle memory really does exist and I will get back on the bike and my muscles will remember exactly what to do and kick back in :) I am also hoping to start kickboxing or similar in the next few weeks again, as I love it!!!

The way your going you'll be at goal by October :)

BUT YOU WILL!!!

Oh my Golly Gosh!!!! Thats absolutely amazing, I'm speechless :)

Well done!!!!!!! I'm on day 3 and i dont even think I've lost 1 pound yet!

Hi YM1972 --

I know how you feel, but having successfully lost 5 stone on a VLCD in 2008 -- I can assure you that if you stick to plan, you WILL LOSE. So, you go girl!

MM

Just went to the GP. Got my form signed a few weeks ago and managed to lose it, so had to go back with a new form which she happily signed off. Anyway, she asked me to step on the scales there just so she could record my weight on my records.

Anyway, last time I was weighed at the Doctors (3 months ago I think) I was 156kg, which is 24st 8lb. Today I was 144kg, which 22st 7lb!!!! I LOVE my GP's scales!!!!

I'm not going to change my ticker, I am going to stick to using my CDC's scales as the GP scales make me 8lb lighter than my CDC's did yesterday! Just wanted to share :D

Wow! That's great! So you must have lost weight in the run up to starting CD? Did you do much prep?

WOW! what a fab loss, u must be well pleased, good for u and keep it up chick xx

Hi Cazza --

Whose your GP... I wanna try those magic scales myself! LOL Congrats on such a fab loss already -- now those pounds will melt away even faster.

MM

Well done Starlit!!! That's a fantastic start.

I remember you on here in 2008 when I lost 3 1/2 stone. I have put that all back on plus another stone! :-(

Restart on Monday and looking forward to feeling like I did after last time.

Deb X

Well done Starlit!!! That's a fantastic start.

I remember you on here in 2008 when I lost 3 1/2 stone. I have put that all back on plus another stone! :-(

Restart on Monday and looking forward to feeling like I did after last time.

Deb X

Hey Deb!!!!

I remember you too! Looks like we are both back in the same boat :) We can do this, we really can! Nice to see a few old faces still around (No disrespect to newer people of course - I just like to make friends :D). Good luck, I will keep an eye out for your progress

Wow! That's great! So you must have lost weight in the run up to starting CD? Did you do much prep?

Only about 4 days before - upped my water intake and tried to consciously cut down the carbs. My "last supper" this time was marinated chicken and some asparagus rather than last time when I think I had pizza the night before!!! Means that I went in to ketosis really quickly this time :)

Day 8. Back at work tonight after 2 nights off. Had a Tetra this morning about 11.30am as well as a litre of water, then nodded off and managed about 4 1/2 hours sleep. Just sat on bed working my way through another 500ml, then well get sorted and get going, and will make sure I have plenty of CD stuff with me tonight!!! I also have some buollion now in case I need something savoury :)

Typically, when I went to CDC yesterday I got a tray of 27 chocolate tetras...needed one more and there was an odd banana one lying around, so I said I would take that and give it a try. Last time round I liked the banana ones initially then I got some bad ones and it put me off!!!! So haven't bothered since. Anyway decided to give it a go, drank it last night and it was gorgeous!!!! So I now have 27 Chocolate ones to work through and then I will definitely get some banana ones next time to mix it up a bit :D

Wow cazza thats brilliant - keep going - what a fab start

Well done Starlit! I can't wait to reach day 8! Though right now just want to get through the evening! Though feeling better afer my green tea! It is the first 10 days that are so difficult, even when one is in ketosis. It really is mind over matter stuff........so simple!? Not really!

SWAP

Day 8.
27 Chocolate ones to work through and then I will definitely get some banana ones next time to mix it up a bit :D

Hi Cazza --

My CDC said that she would swap out product -- as long I did not wait too long to do it. Could you ask yours to do that?

Good planning bring the bullion with you.

I feel very confident you will do this.

MM

Ooh....you're solely on tetras too.

I can drink the chocolate ones....
LOVE the banana one.....
and am trying the strawberry one for the first time tonight!

Well done for getting to day 8. I am hopefully going to be following in your well behaved foot steps!

Hi Cazza --

My CDC said that she would swap out product -- as long I did not wait too long to do it. Could you ask yours to do that?

Good planning bring the bullion with you.

I feel very confident you will do this.

MM

Thanks MM. My CDC is an absolute superstar. I actually met her through minimins when I was here 2 1/2 years ago, and she quickly became a friend. At the time though I lived in Portsmouth and she in Sheffield. However last year I moved to just north of Nottingham, and now she is only 25 miles down the road, rather than the 225 miles away she used to be!!! So when I decided it was the right time to restart this, I asked her if she would be my CDC :)

Finally met her for the first time just before I restarted and arranged to see her every fortnight, however ended up going up again this week to swap my shakes and porridges for tetras! So won't be seeing her again until the 20th - largely because my work commitments the next couple of weeks are a bit mad! I am happy enough with the choccy tetras so not too worried - just nice to know that I have a bit of variety to look forward to next time!!!

Sad isn't it? Laziness wise this is the laziest diet in the world - no food to prepare, no calories to count, no balancing act to follow, and still I had to go and be even lazier because I couldn't even be faffed making up the shakes etc :D Bars and Tetras all the way for me hehe

Woop woop!! Heres to another week of FAB losses! :D Xxx

when I started this time I did prep and reduced my carbs beforehand

How long did you do the prep for before you started the diet properly ? How much did you reduce your carbs by and did this stop or lessen the headaches ? Sorry for all the questions but I am looking to re-start again soon (lost 7 st last time) Going to do SS+ again but cannot stand even the thought of being as ill and headachey as I was the first time around. Thanks.

How long did you do the prep for before you started the diet properly ? How much did you reduce your carbs by and did this stop or lessen the headaches ? Sorry for all the questions but I am looking to re-start again soon (lost 7 st last time) Going to do SS+ again but cannot stand even the thought of being as ill and headachey as I was the first time around. Thanks.

I cut down on my carbs over 3 days before starting on Thursday.

So far, I haven`t had any headaches or bad side effects, But I am drinking a lot of water. Maybe that has made a difference?

I`m doing SS+/810 Plan :) x

Back