Lotty94

This is my third week on the CWP, I lost 11 pounds in the first two weeks which I was really happy about. Since the first week it has been alot easier my cravings and hunger has decreased alot and I really enjoy the shakes and some of the soups, I weighed myself today and saw that I've put a pound on since weigh day on Monday which I'm gutted about because I haven't cheated at all, I know it's only 1 lbs but I'm still really disappointed.
Hopfully it won't make too much of a difference to my overall weigh in at the end of the week x

Hey Lottie I am on Day 16 so we are at a similar stage.

Weight tends to fluctuate a little day to day so I wouldn't worry about it saying you have gained a pound.

How are you finding it so far?

Tell me some more about you? What are you amazing for size/weight wise? Are you working towards a particular event?

I look forward to reading your progress.

Xx

Hey Lottie I am on Day 16 so we are at a similar stage.

Weight tends to fluctuate a little day to day so I wouldn't worry about it saying you have gained a pound.

How are you finding it so far?

Tell me some more about you? What are you amazing for size/weight wise? Are you working towards a particular event?

I look forward to reading your progress.

Xx
Hi, that's good to hear I was a bit worried when the scales went up instead of down lol
I weighed 14.7 when I started I'm now at 13.8 so I have quite a far bit to go I want to get to 10 stone by Christmas (fingers crossed)
I have holidays at the end of September so I really want to trim down to be able to wear nice cloths without long sleeves
I'm finding it easier now although today I'm really craving carbs and food I can properly chew lol
How are you getting on so far? Xx

I am doing well thank you. I have lost 12lbs in my first 2 weeks.

If I find myself really wanting food I will occasionally swap out a shake for a portion of chicken. I have found this has really kept me on track and my consultant has said it is fine to do so. Xx

I am doing well thank you. I have lost 12lbs in my first 2 weeks.

If I find myself really wanting food I will occasionally swap out a shake for a portion of chicken. I have found this has really kept me on track and my consultant has said it is fine to do so. Xx
Your doing really well :)
I didn't know you could do that would def be good when I'm desperate x

Thank you. So are you!

Well it's basically step 2. So I do step 2 for the day if I am feeling desperate for food. I know if I didn't I would cave. So to me it's the better option.

I have a long road though.

What's your favourite product?/ Least favourite? Xx

Thank you. So are you!

Well it's basically step 2. So I do step 2 for the day if I am feeling desperate for food. I know if I didn't I would cave. So to me it's the better option.

I have a long road though.

What's your favourite product?/ Least favourite? Xx
I love alot of the shakes key lime pie is great and mint choc and the peanut and mint choc bar are great... I really don't like the meals like the tika rice or macaroni had to get them exchanged for somthing else ... What about you what's ur favs?

Hi Lotty94

So nice to see you on the forum, it seems to have been a quiet day for posts although Mini Kate has been busy.

You sound like you've got a good plan and with a target to Xmas one that will be met sooner than later.

Looking forward to hearing more about your days

xxx

I don't like the savoury stuff (it tastes too sweet to me!) other than the tomatoe soup with lots of pepper on it. I like most of the shakes and the toffee chewy bar.

My favourite is the chocolate tetra shake. I have those twice a day!!

I also love the water flavouring which I got yesterday I have already upped my water intake with it. It feels like I am being naughty having it lol xx

Oh, if some of the savoury don't taste as you'd like, I sprinkle some wasabi powder and it gives the meal a nice kick.

xxx

I don't really find them sweet, but if they are, with the wasabi I don't taste it ... if you live near a wasabi take out place, just pick up a satchet. 5p and try it ...

I might give it a go next time I get some products! Thanks for the tip xx

Hi All I`m Catherine 32 years old married with 2 children
I've started SS on day 10 going well I've done this before succefully but due to stress eating gained again I will do the steps this time and exercise as I go up the steps
1st weight in 4lbs thurs to thurs however had some spare shakes so started tues hence on day 10 (lost 4lbs in the 2 days prior to official start date on the thurs if that makes sense
but officially 4 lbs loss and 15inch loss!! :)
would be great to keep in touch on here and motivate each other inbetween
im from
Preston ,Lancashire, England

Hi Catherine,

You sound like a lady on a mission. Yay... great to have another cwp loser on board. We will all keep each other going

speak more tom, it's been a long day and need sleep

xxx

Hi Summer Chic
Wahts your story/journey?
Yay i am going to do this sick of this excess weight
im at work today and loads of food about but staying strong :)
xx

Hi Catherine,

How are you? I'm a single mum of one almost teenager. Who keeps me sane and is my #1 fan and support on my journey.

Constantly telling me little changes she sees. The huge tum being one of them lol.

Although these days it's seriously shrinking. Today is day 33 ahhhh can't believe it. Days just seriously whizzing past now and I'm finding the plan now I'm on a roll just part of my daily routine.

I do have the odd grilled chicken when I want it but other wise I stick to plan and don't deviate. No longer Ben think about carbs :)

I have had a stall this past week which is normal but then I noticed not only is my tummy smaller because of the slow loss this week the benefit seems to be my tummy is shrinking back and touch wood no loose skin.. now I'm happy for stalls if I walk away from plan with no loose skin. Waist was a whopping 42" around my naval at start. So if I can shrink by 10 inches and these stalls are rebuilding my body to show zero excess skin. That's a victory.

I'm posting on my diary CWP journey target to Xmas... hope you look in on me and start your own diary. Post your own thread in the diaries section.

To date a 19lb loss and another 4st 9lbs to go

Xxx

Ah Thats Fab Summer Chic

you hae done fab
I dont have a clue how to do the diaries and on here it wont let me do a lot as im new at actually using it you have to earn the signatures etc id love a weight loss ticker thing :)

I have 3.5 stone to loose ive lost as i said above officially 4lb but 15 inchs so far :)

Summer Chick what products do you use? i use just tetras at moment
hve you tries the bars or the pasta ive tries the spagettii flavour but dont think i will like the cheese pasta
Catherine
x

Back