Day 2 and struggling, please someone tell me it gets easier?!

CP123

Hi guys!! I started Exante yesterday and its now 5pm on day 2 and i am SO HUNGRY i feel faint and cant concentrate on anything :( !! Just need some reassurance i suppose that it gets easier than this?! i had a bath to take my mind off it but couldnt even read on my Kindle cos i cant concentrate lol :confused:

I usually exercise a lot, swimming, biking, walking, jogging, gym etc but i havent even done any the past 2 days cos i dont think my body could take it!! I better lose weight after all this lol...

xxx

Good afternoon CP123. Hang on in there, once you get into ketosis (day 3-5ish) it does get easier :hug99: xx

Thanks so much :)!! I like the idea of doing a diary I think that may help xx

Day 3 today btw and I feel soo depressed I feel iv got nothing to look forward to bcos I won't be eating anything nice lol :( sad really haha x

Hang in there! I'm a re-starter and on day 4 and the first 3 days are always the worst. Hopefully ketosis will kick in for you soon! Did you start a diary?

Yeah stick with it we all feel your pain! i found after 5 days it got better watch out for the bad ass mood swings as well(or maybe thats just me lol) :)

Hiya,

I am on day 3 and it's a little easier today as the first two days were horrid. Am hoping tonight will be easier too as that's when I have really been struggling!!!! I know it's worth it but it is so difficult watching DH tuck into chips when you have a bar in front of you... but then in my case my husband is not overweight and I am!!! It's rubbish but think how good it'll feel when we drop some weight!!!!

Just completed 30 days and the first week was the hardest. It does get easier just explain to people what and why your doing it and im sure they will understand and not eat in front off you

Back