day 2

jeannie1066

well its day 2 and im feeling ok had a bit of a headache most of the day at work but im topping up my painkillers every 4 hours, tried green tea, and just plain black tea today they were ok, I must buy the flavoured powder on tues at class just for something different, i just made my 4 litres last night, so im giving myself time targets thru the day to finish a litre by!! any more tips would be so grateful, wot drinks do you all like?

Hi Jeannie, glad you're getting through it okay - keep taking painkillers as and when you need them - don't suffer!

I like the flavourings for the water - I go for the fruits of the forest. The savoury drinks are nice though lots of people (me included) buy Marigold Boullion from the supermarket and have that instead as it's much cheaper .... still only have no more than 2 drinks of it a day though.

Hi Jeannie, these first few days are the worst but believe me they do improve. Then around day four you will feel sooo much better. I felt terrible at first but got through it. I now have more energy and feel so much better than before. Keep at it you will improve.

Hi Jeanne,

Well done for getting over day 2. I used to find the water hard to get down, but now I have water at room temperture and for me it makes it easier.

Sparkling water is nice with the flavourings in too.

Good luck keep going:)

Back