Day 21 on SS.

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Helllo everyone, hope your all well.

Well im restarting today at 15stones!!!thats my scales my CDC appointment isnt till 4pm so mabye hers will show a different weight.I am 5ft 3ins so have a lot of weight to lose before getting to goal.

I started CD last August at 14st 2lbs, went on to lose a stone,rewarded myself for losing that stone with a shish kebab minus the pitta bread! and never managed to get back on SS ,so all in all i have put 2 stones back on arghhh!!!! i did try a couple of half hearted restarts but didnt really get anywhere, i am sooo angry and disgusted with myself for getting to this weight that i know this is my last chance to lose it, so im back on here for some moral support if that's ok.

tracie x

we are all behind you ............what did cdc scales say ? YOU will do it this time xxx

Hi Tracie, hope you got on OK with CDC appt. Similar to you this is my third attempt at CD SS and am now on day 7:D . It is definitely about the mindset and it sounds as though you are in the right place for this to work!

Let us know how you get on.

we are all behind you ............what did cdc scales say ? YOU will do it this time xxx

Hi Susan, well the CDC scales were 4lbs higher than mine!!! 15st 4 lbs! can't belive it, it's the heaviest i have ever been!!! i was sooo shocked i dont even remeber much of what was said after that!! i was kinda hoping her scales were going to show a lower weight ,but sadly it was not to be.

Hi Tracie, hope you got on OK with CDC appt. Similar to you this is my third attempt at CD SS and am now on day 7:D . It is definitely about the mindset and it sounds as though you are in the right place for this to work!

Let us know how you get on.

Hi Natpot, day 7 your doin brill!! have you had a weigh in yet? how much did you lose? and yes your right it is all about being in the right frame of mind., and hopefully we are in that place now! The only thing im finding difficult is the water, im so used to drinking diet coke, arrrghhhhhhh!!! LOL

tracie

Hey hun!

Last count of how many attempts I've had at restarting!
Today is my 1st day also, great idea for a thread, we can encourage each other and anyone else who is struggling!

Keep intouch!
Chelle xx

Hi Chelle hun how you doin? i will have a look for your diary if your still doing one, how are you coping with day 1? im just about to have my last shake i try to keep it for as late as possible as nights are my danger time! i know this diet works and i also know it's the most simplest of diets no cooking cleaning or washing up all those pans, and i know we can do this till we get to goal just seems a long way away somwtimes:rolleyes:

speak soon

tracie

Hi Tracie,

It's day two for me today, after umpteen restarts since xmas! Cant quite seem to get back on the ole wagon! I have lost and gained the same 4lb about 5 times this year already!

Good luck, it worked for you before, and it will again!

Bex xx

Hi Tracie,

It's day two for me today, after umpteen restarts since xmas! Cant quite seem to get back on the ole wagon! I have lost and gained the same 4lb about 5 times this year already!

Good luck, it worked for you before, and it will again!

Bex xx

Thanks Bex, how did day 2 go? i know what you mean about the same 4 or 5 lbs coming off then back on again so bleedin annoying isn't!! let me know how day three is going for you? Water water water arghhh!!! lol i can't stand the stuff!

Day 2 was fine, got the headache today so taken some pills. Gotta keep busy so am going out! Lost 4.5lb since Monday!! Yippee!!

Keep drinkin' Trace!!!

Day 2 was fine, got the headache today so taken some pills. Gotta keep busy so am going out! Lost 4.5lb since Monday!! Yippee!!

Keep drinkin' Trace!!!

4.5LBS since monday!! well thats kept me motivated! just think of your loss after a week!!

Hope your headache isn't too bad hun.

Im trying not to weigh myself untill next tuesday but we will see, i get so addicted to those dam scales!!!

4.5LBS since monday!! well thats kept me motivated! just think of your loss after a week!!

Hope your headache isn't too bad hun.

Im trying not to weigh myself untill next tuesday but we will see, i get so addicted to those dam scales!!!

I have to weigh every day (except when i am not dieting:eek: ), i am hooked! May try to stop after the first couple of weeks or so.

Day 3 and 4 are the hardest for me, especially in the evenings. Luckily both daughters have school disco's this eve at different times, so i am out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in! No chance of any food then! I am also getting to bed early. I find if i am upstairs i cant hear the fridge calling!

Had the weirdest thing happen today, my neighbour (over the back fence), caught me in the road to ask me about my weight loss. Said he hardly recognised me and how good i looked. Then he said ..if only he was 20 years younger....and looked letchingly at me!!!!!! EEEuuuugggggghhhhh! He is about 80! I am 38!

I have to weigh every day (except when i am not dieting:eek: ), i am hooked! May try to stop after the first couple of weeks or so.

Day 3 and 4 are the hardest for me, especially in the evenings. Luckily both daughters have school disco's this eve at different times, so i am out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in! No chance of any food then! I am also getting to bed early. I find if i am upstairs i cant hear the fridge calling!

Had the weirdest thing happen today, my neighbour (over the back fence), caught me in the road to ask me about my weight loss. Said he hardly recognised me and how good i looked. Then he said ..if only he was 20 years younger....and looked letchingly at me!!!!!! EEEuuuugggggghhhhh! He is about 80! I am 38!

Ohh Bex poor you! the thought eh! he's mabye 80 but at least his eyesight seems good!

That's good that your going to be kept busy tonight, evenings are my real danger times, you'll soon have that ticker at another 3 stones! oh an BTW im 38 as well, snap!

Ohh Bex poor you! the thought eh! he's mabye 80 but at least his eyesight seems good!

That's good that your going to be kept busy tonight, evenings are my real danger times, you'll soon have that ticker at another 3 stones! oh an BTW im 38 as well, snap!

Gettin old, eh?? :D

Looking at your tracker Tracie, do you really want a BMI of 17.something?? Isn't that a bit low?

I will be lucky to hit 25! Thats 11st 5 for me! And thats my target!

Gettin old, eh?? :D

Looking at your tracker Tracie, do you really want a BMI of 17.something?? Isn't that a bit low?

I will be lucky to hit 25! Thats 11st 5 for me! And thats my target!

Hi Bex, thanks for that, my mistake! my heads all over the place, i only changed it from my old ticker from last year about an hour ago! all is put right now.

Hi Bex, yes it was day 2 and i very nearly ate! but thankfully i came to my senses! OH bought some crisps which are my total downfall, chocolate came come and go but crisps! it was a multipak and i know if i started i would very well probablly have eaten the lot!

How are you today? day 4 for you so the big k should have kicked in by now, i can feel the that odd familiar taste in my mouth so mines is here yehhhhh! funny the things we get excited over lol

Are you taking any bars? i have been having one a day since i started i guess im pretty lucky that my CDC lets me have them from day 1, i honestly don't think i could do this without them!!

Let me know how your doing.

Naughty OH! Bringing crisps home!

No signs of ketosis yet, i have sticks, but i dont get into ketosis very easily. But it may be my own fault as i have also been having bars. Cant survive without them! Think it takes me about a week to get into ketosis! I am freezing tho, but to be expected with this weather! Got any snow?? Nothing down here!

Had half a warm banana tetra so far today, with extra water and cinnamon on the top.

Keep glugging!!

Naughty OH! Bringing crisps home!

No signs of ketosis yet, i have sticks, but i dont get into ketosis very easily. But it may be my own fault as i have also been having bars. Cant survive without them! Think it takes me about a week to get into ketosis! I am freezing tho, but to be expected with this weather! Got any snow?? Nothing down here!

Had half a warm banana tetra so far today, with extra water and cinnamon on the top.

Keep glugging!!

Nope no snow here either it was icy during the night and this morning but it's all gone now,although it is very cold!

How do you heat your tetra up? i was going to have a warm choc one last night but wasn't sure what to do, so i had a veg soup with loads of pepper and a bar yumm.

Jumped on the scales this morning and im 7lbs down!! i know i said i wouldn't but they were just lying there calling for me! I know that's just water weight but still it gives me a boost!

take care.

I use half the pack cold, and pour boiling water on to double it. Add a sweetner if preferred!

7lb down, wow! Think I am about the same! Yippee! I just wanna get back to 13st 6lb, which is what i was in december. I will be chuffed to get there again, but will keep going this time.

Back