Day 3 almost over,does it get easier?

Ejsunshine

Hi all this is my first time on LT and have at least 4 stone to lose :-( (not sure how it crept up on me mind lol) I've found parts of it hard especially the amount of water we have to drink as now I'm constantly feeling bloated and weeing for England! I tend to get irritated around lunch time but am fine in the evenings, when is ketosis likely to kick in?
Thanks for reading my thread
From a very tired, hungry and overweight LT follower

I am just finishing day 3 too and just going into ketosis (used ketostix) it does get easier and once you have your first weigh in you will be so chuffed and realise the discomfort is definitely worth it. Keep ya chin up. I also feel amazing, not tired at all. Are you drinking enough water I try and drink 3 litres plus whats in the shakes and a few black coffee.

Hi Debbie, I'm only drinking 2 litres plus the shakes and a few coffees its the water that'sakimg me feel bloated and uncomfortable lol, I'm focused on my weigh in on Saturday so fingers crossed its all been worth it. Well done to you, I can't wait for the feel good factor to smack me in the face ;-) by god I need it,
X

Hi Ejsunshine, how are you getting on today? Some days i find it really hard to drink the water, i feel like i'll drown if i drink anymore still water! On them days i stick to the sparkling watercolor, although its fizzy i don't find it as heavy on my stomach, maybe give it a try. When i started i never really noticed ketosis kicking in, i was full from water all the time, it was more the cravings that got to me than hunger, it took me a while to differenciate between the two! Good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow :)

Day 2 , tired , headache and deflated!! But other hand glad got this far !! Next goal make a week 100% . How u feeling now xxxx

Hello all, found it really easy the past two days not even wanting food now :) I'm getting weighed tomorrow but so worried it won't be as much as I like, still struggling with the water but drinking as much as I can and defo will try fizzy thanks for the tip. How are you all doing? X x

Love sparkling water. Missing savoury so might try soup next week, has anyone tried it. Happy I have got through 2 days looking forward to headaches going etc xxx

The soup isn't to everyones taste but i find it kinda ok. I had heard it was horrible so made my o/h taste it first lol! When i first started people said to put a teaspoon of curry or chilli powder or black pepper in, which i did and loved the soup with it. Then someone emailed lipotrim about it and they said a very definate NO to adding anything at all. I stopped the soup for a few days then and tried it with nothing in it and got a nasty after taste that i never noticed before i added the spices so i'm kinda gone off it now. if you look flick through some older post from 1 or 2 weeks ago you should find the soup one.

I say try all the shakes and flapjacks, you've nothing to lose and if you find ones you like it makes lipotrim a lot easier :)

This is an early post. Had lots of weird dreams last night but luckily not about food. Woke up today and i am not hungary yipeeeee. Day 3 the real challenge a weekend day xxx

Back