Day 3 and i'm really hungry!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Linda1971, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Linda1971

Linda1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    On day 3 of Exante and I am feeling very hungry. Just had my 2nd shake. Hope this feeling goes by tomorrow. When have most people gone into ketosis and stopped feeling hungry?:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    Mine was about day 4 I reckon, most people say around day 3.

I try to save some of my bar for those hungry moments (which I still get), I find that actually having something to chew (and chewing it slowly) helps me to "feel" more satisfied if that makes sense?

And drink more water!

4. PinkyEyes

PinkyEyes Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Try drinking more water, it can help with the hunger. I also found green tea was good for the first few days - I believe it is fine to drink, I'm sure someone will correct me if not.
    As far as I understand Ketosis can take different amounts of time for different people, I know I was definitely in Ketosis by day 6 as that was when my ketostix arrived, but I didn't feel hungry from day 3 so I think that was when it started. Keep strong and you will get there! Hope that helps.

5. Linda1971

Linda1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for advice. I was busier on day 1 and 2 and I am stuck in the house today. I will drink more water and try to keep busy:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.