Day 3 and I'm struggling...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Slinky_Malinky, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Slinky_Malinky

Slinky_Malinky That pesky stone crept back.

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Day three in the Slinky house. Weeing non stop, freezing, headachey, bored of water, bored of shakes, but mostly, MOSTLY starving. I'm really flagging. I'm so glad my OH is here, because it is almost only pride stopping me from dialling something unmentionable on this forum. I KNOW I need to just hang in there.

I was pretty proud of myself this lunchtime as I went to the supermarket and although my head was turned by half price offers on my favourite rubbish and the delicious smell of baking, I managed to walk down every aisle and not purchase anything naughty.

Why oh why is it though that it is the naughty stuff I'm craving? The stuff that got me into this mess in the first place? What is it about carbs, saturated fats, and alcohol that I am so under their spell? I would honestly gnaw my arm off for a sarnie right now. :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..............it's an addiction Slinky like any other and you are having withdrawl symptoms. If you can just hang on in there it sounds to me like you are on the brink of ketosis and that will help big time. Just try to remember why you started on this road in the first place and hang onto that thought!!!! It will get easier.........promise. Big hugs. xx

4. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    :hug99: come-on, we can do this ;)

xx

5. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh I know Slinky.Hopefully it won't be long now until you feel better.Just think about how healthy you'll be, how clear your skin will be and how slim you'll be very very soon.Hang onto those thoughts and picture how proud you'll be.You can do this xx

6. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Keep going Slinky and focus on what you want to get out of this. You've done well to get through 3 days, just keep at it, and very soon you'll be in ketosis, and hopefully will start to feel a lot better. I hope you have a great weekend, and brilliant that you have a supportive OH to help you through. Stick with it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.