Day 3 and purple stick!

Emms0476

I started TS well over a week ago but then got very bad flu virus and had to stop so that I could take medicine!
Back 100% for 3 days and woke up not hungry!! So poas and ++ !!!! maybe the flu virus helped but I'm very happy! Yesterday was hard because I went to a conference and everybody was tucking into free biscuits and goodies but I stuck to coffee and water! Even when my colleague asked me to pass her the choc ones! - she was unaware that I was dieting!
I'm very worried about another conference in a few weeks where I will be out for 16 hours and Buffett food is provided all day?! I can't take a blender there!
Any ideas?
I have really enjoyed reading all the posts on here and some are especially helpful! Thank you to those who don't even know that they have helped me!!!
Can't wait for WI!!
Em x

Well done on sticking to it so far..great news and I'm sure you'll be rewarded on WI day. As for coping with the diet when with colleagues- I have a bottle blender which were recommeneded in another post. Bought one on ebay for about £4 and they are brilliant. Just like blending but with wrist action and no electricity. It's basically a bottle with a a metal ball thing in the middle that acts like a whisk so you get no lumps or bits- just a perfectly blended meal replacement. Keep with it and good luck xx

Thank you I'm going to have a look for one now! Those are the times when I'm going to be tempted so I want to go with a plan not just will power!
Em

Back