Day 3 catch up (contains references to food)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Meneither, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Meneither

Meneither The Me Is Back.........

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(2.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well so far so good day three is nearly over and so far have stayed on the straight and narrow one more pack to have before bed.

as other people have mentioned and i have observed when i was on CD last time why do people always insist on talking about food and eating in front of us when they know were on a diet.

Yesterday my driver (train) insisted on telling me how nice his full English with 3 sausages 3 bacon etc and pulls out a donut and starts eating it front of me.

And everyone is so concerned that " that diet cant be healthy - eating no food) etc

As i have said before it works and to this i raise a glass (shaker) of mint choc shake.

Cheers.

Last edited: 7 May 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    cheers *raising my choc tetra*! Hope day 4 went well :)

Yep other people are ignorant/jelous/both, but we know it works, and we know that being overweight is a lot unhealthier :D

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Makes me laugh too. It was developed by doctors, it contains all the nutrients you need and it reduces the size of overweight/obese people.

I find it strange that people think that's worse than being overweight!

5. Faustina

Faustina wants a dancer's body.

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Just eating good food and watching the calories.
    Sabotage

Honestly it's fighting a losing battle with some. They complain if you're overweight that you're not looking after yourself and then gripe when you do something about it. :rolleyes:

I reckon some people like us as we are and when we decide to change they get scared. 'Cos then the dynamics of the relationship'll change and everyone likes things as they are, everyone has their place. :p to them. It's their problem, not yours. Keep at it and be who you want to be! :D

6. zpacey

zpacey Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.38%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    They tell us to take control of our weight, and when we do, we are told it's unhealthy, not safe etc???? Just show them, this diet works, I believe in it no matter what anyone says! Raising a glass of coool forest fruits shake to you mate, hang in there!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.