Day 3 catch up (contains references to food)

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well so far so good day three is nearly over and so far have stayed on the straight and narrow one more pack to have before bed.

as other people have mentioned and i have observed when i was on CD last time why do people always insist on talking about food and eating in front of us when they know were on a diet.

Yesterday my driver (train) insisted on telling me how nice his full English with 3 sausages 3 bacon etc and pulls out a donut and starts eating it front of me.

And everyone is so concerned that " that diet cant be healthy - eating no food) etc

As i have said before it works and to this i raise a glass (shaker) of mint choc shake.

Cheers.

Last edited:
cheers *raising my choc tetra*! Hope day 4 went well :)

Yep other people are ignorant/jelous/both, but we know it works, and we know that being overweight is a lot unhealthier :D

Makes me laugh too. It was developed by doctors, it contains all the nutrients you need and it reduces the size of overweight/obese people.

I find it strange that people think that's worse than being overweight!

Sabotage

Honestly it's fighting a losing battle with some. They complain if you're overweight that you're not looking after yourself and then gripe when you do something about it. :rolleyes:

I reckon some people like us as we are and when we decide to change they get scared. 'Cos then the dynamics of the relationship'll change and everyone likes things as they are, everyone has their place. :p to them. It's their problem, not yours. Keep at it and be who you want to be! :D

They tell us to take control of our weight, and when we do, we are told it's unhealthy, not safe etc???? Just show them, this diet works, I believe in it no matter what anyone says! Raising a glass of coool forest fruits shake to you mate, hang in there!

Back