Day 3 feeling wired ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by amethyst, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I feel really wired today, Loads of energy, Just wanna keep busy. Have such a busy weekend with work 12 hour shifts both days :mad:.

I have an increase in palpitations today, I think this is because I am in ketosis. (had it last time on this diet and when I did atkins).

Also increased my water as I am much more thirsty.

Anyone else experience this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pumpkineater

pumpkineater pumpkineater

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world after trying all the rest !
    i had similar but settled into it now im in my 3rd week and ur body is changing but im loving the difference i can see already weehee

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Need to be careful cus I have BP2. I really am worried WTF is up wif me? lol

I have had 6 ready salted hula hoops. :( Not enough to knock me out but has made me feel a little better, even if it's just all in the head.

5. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

Have you started to feel calmer/better now the weekend is over, or are you still buzzing? lol
    I'm just at day 3, and feeling tired! And sort of miserable :') might try and up the amount of exercise I'm getting, that improves mood right?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.