Day 3 & Finding it hard

Rosie Ju

:wave_cry::confused:Hi Guys

First can i say a massive well done to you all. I've read your postings and you are all truely inspirational.

Started on Tuesday (having been thoroughly shocked on the scales the night before; I swear someone must have stood on the scales behind me and increased my weight).

Coming to the end of day three and still finding things quite hard. I've not been hungry at all but i so miss food, the feel of it, the taste of it.

I'm thrilled to think i've gone three days without passing anything solid past by lips, but the thought on another day ahead with more shakes (of which i can't say I enjoy, but admit do taste better with the lumps!).

I've read that severla of you find Day 4 a turning point and I so hope so. I've realised I'm not a strong as i thought i was.

At least the additional exercise of the loo-trips is helping. The only question that keeps popping into my mind is 'how can i wee more out that i've drunk!)

hi, i'm also on day 3. i'm exactly the same. not hungry at all but just wanted something to eat because it looked so nice and smelled so i nice. i just wanted something...anything to eat but i'v been good and i cant wait for weigh in on tuesday. do you fancy a chat in the chat room?

Congratulations for deciding to change your life! Stick with it, you will soon be feeling very good and so glad that you started Lipotrim.

Hi girls im also on day 3....
i found the first 2 days easy but today i thought i was gonna faint had no energy wat so ever!
but chins up we'll get thru it

All I can say is KEEP GOING!!!!! I wanted to give up days 4 and 5, I was in SUCH a state it was awful. But you get through it, and OMG is it worth it......

Yip! Was there too...several times...but this diet so works and you get the results you want in such a short time....

Back