Day 3 ( I know I've not been doing it long!) but

Citylady73

I have 2 little ones 3 and 16 months last night they were like a tag team for waking up. So I don't know if I feel rubbish because of that of because of the diet :( I also ache everywhere.. Is this normal?
on a plus side I have tried the choc shake hot with a spoon of coffee and sweetex it was actually quite nice :)
how is everyone doing?

You'll feel weak, very weak and quite possibly grumpy the first few days. All normal im afraid . It'll get better soon after that

Thankyou bigt good to know its all normal :) your doing so well on this you must be proud of yourself :)

Well I've scraped through today somehow.its been a real tough one. Have got tucked up in bed so am hoping to wake tomorrow feeling a little more positive:) night all

Hi frosty I haven't done a week yet. I am on day 4. I felt a little rough day 1 and 3. But I woke today feeling ok. Weight seems to be dropping off me. Just make sure you keep water to hand and drink little and often, also I have a glass if I felt hungry ( this only happened day 1 ) :) I thought I would wake up hungry but I don't. Black coffee with a sweetner is becoming my friend:) My main thing for the first couple of days was cooking for the family and not checking it tasted ok! Lol. Good luck and keep me posted at how you are doing. :)

Day one for me tomo so thanks for the tips I have two lil lads and a man to feed lol so yeah not testin the cookin is gna be hard I mite be mean and cook em foods I dnt like haha x

Lol that's what I have been doing! X

I'm with you both there I have my fiancé and two boys to cook for and so used to tasting thins to see it it's to hot, to spicey, to strong, to week ect, a few times I've gone to put foot I. My mouth am then realised it's a habit but I remain 100% so no slip ups as yet!

Back