Day 3 - yeurgh

Wattswife

Morning all. So day 3 dawns and I feel very hungry. Last night I was such a grump that I just went to bed early and tried to sleep. Did not sleep well at all - vivid dreams and then this morning I am hungry and feeling sick. Although I weighed and have lost 3lbs. As I only started on Wednesday that is bloomin brilliant and the only thing stopping me from falling off the wagon! Happy Friday all xxx:wave_cry:

I'm starting today! Sounds like your doing well- stay on the band wagon and from what I've read about this diet- expect good results! 3lb is really good in 2 days! I'm going to try and wait a week until I weigh but I know I'll be to eager :p

Are you in ketosis yet? If not it won't be long :)

xx

I try not to get hung up on ketosis. I reckon I will be by tomorrow but if the lbs are dropping then I know i'm in. :)

Hi - I'm feeling the same :( I started half hearted on weds and properly yesterday and now I'm feeling rough! Can't wake up and feel sick etc. My saving grace is that when I did this over 2 years ago all I can remember is I had loads of energy, wasn't ever hungry and the weight fell off....... so it I know it's worth persevering. Good Luck xx

I don't know what to expect- I have a long way to go! I know it's going to be hard at first but hopefully it will get easier! How are you finding the products? Had a bar this morning- looks better than what it tastes but think it will be okay to get used to!

xx

I only have porridge and choc orange bars, occasionally I'll have a choc or vanilla shake. I like these so I'm happy to stick with them. I kind of like most of the soups but I am just happier with porridge :)

I actually like all the packs. Have all the shakes hot with coffee in - more palatable and its too cold for ice at the mo! Love the porridge and even the carbonara is nice (wierd, but nice!) The bars are ok and I have those when I really want something to chew on :)

That's good to know :) Yeah I like the sound of the coffee in the vanilla shake. I also my try add some cinnamon to the porridge and herbs to the soups if needed. I might have the veg soup for lunch. Theres a great link to porridge cookies which look tasty!!

Just got to remember its all worth it! And the age old saying, nothing tastes as good as how skinny feels!! :p

xx

I bought some tabasco for the soups. Just having the first vegetable soup- finding it quite hard to swallow! My friend mixes the soups with a little bit of water, puts on baking paper and microwaves and it goes into a crisp! Think I'll do that!

I am in completely foul mood for no reason at all. Poor hubby and poor cat. Think I may go hide for the evening xx

im on day two and have been fine so far i had the thai soup for dinner and added garlic granules and chilli powder. we also mixed the peach drink with black tea and ice and made iced tea. It was yummy!

I'm also in a foul mood- snapping at the kids :( Just really struggled smelling hubby's tea cooking. Early night for me too I think. Like my hubby just said though "it'll all be worth it" :)

Peach iced tea sounds lovely!

Back