Total Solution Day 3

aud504

Have decided to keep a diary so as to stay focused. This is day 3 for me, although first day on exante. Used up old cd sachets for day 1 and 2. Also had cubes of cheese wrapped around ham on those days so as to transition into diet. First couple of days not too bad, had a slight headache last night but took paracetamol and drank more water. Done the trick as felt okay today.

Today was a testing day as Saturdays we always meet up with family members for lunch.

Hubby had pie, chips and peas whilst I munched on an orange bar. Was good though as drank lots of water and black coffee. We normally go back to his parents after for coffee and cake. So I did well with all the temptation around me.

Bought a size 12 bandage dress as motivation towards my goal and wrote a list of why I want to lose weight in order to look at and remind myself at low points.

Came home and had strawberry shake, didn't like it very much. I've got a months worth of shakes and bars then I am going to move over to slim and save diet as food sounds better. Have been on their site and have ordered the samples.

Going to check if in ketosis later on as bought the sticks today. Wishing everyone luck who is also on this. Going to read some more threads for inspiration.

Good luck on your journey I am on day 6 so far it has been hard but I am not hungry at all!

Hi day 6 seems so far away at the moment. Felt like I needed something to fill me up so had more water and a little coke zero. How are you finding the diet? I'm 5ft 3 and nearly 13 stone, heaviest I've ever been. Also size 16, and aim is to get to a 12.

Day 4 and feel okay. Weird, but I feel thinner, even though I still look the same. Had a choc shake today, tastes bland and not delicious at all. think cd shakes taste much better, more sweeter. However this is cheaper. Made little bags up for rest of the week.

Will do ketosis test this morning. Don't feel hungry but feel like I'm missing out when everyone else is eating. Even little one's toast and marmite looked nice.

Can anyone tell me what this bouillon is? Is that the name of it in supermarkets? Also any nice recipes with these shakes, or food tips x

Ketosis sticks say negative, but weighed myself and I've lost 6lbs in four days! This has really motivated me now. Feel I need something now other than water or coffee, so going to have a few sips of coke zero.

Read someone's tips on vanilla shake with coffee so going to have that for lunch.

Have done a vlcd before using cd, which worked, as I lost 2 stone then.

Did try a year ago but couldn't get motivated and couldn't get past day 3. So determined this time not to fail.

Have done other diets in the past, and also had success with ww, and slimming pills. However don't want to go down the pills route, as didn't feel good on them, plus so expensive.

My problem as like a lot of other dieters is maintaining. I need to work out how I am going to maintain once I get to my goal weight.

Hi, well I went shopping and got the bouillon, tescos strawberry water and peppermint tea. I will try the choc shake with coffee. Did the vanilla with coffee and that was lovely. Just need to make it hotter next time. I'll also try the shakes with ice now.

At the moment feel hungry, or am I imagining that I feel hungry? Thanks for the tips, will def use them.

Day 4. First day at work on this diet, and surprisingly it went ok. Not telling anyone as don't want the judgemental remarks about a vlcd diet being bad for you. Those sort of remarks ruined the diet before for me.

Had a banana shake this morning with ice that was lovely. Then raisin bar for lunch and choc shake tonight. In between have sipped on water, black coffee and coke zero.

Only downside today was I was awfully constipated tonight, so will add some cd five powder I've still got to a drink daily.

Felt good today in my clothes, that thankfully haven't got tighter as they were getting every day. They can only now get looser.

Can't wait to start seeing some results, especially round my tum.

Had a bouillion soup tonight to finish off day.

Day 6- got muddled yesterday as then was actually day 5. Weighed myself today and whoo whoo have lost a massive 10 lb in 6 days!

That's 5 bags of sugar. Must b in ketosis as its melting off. Nearly ruined the ketosis yesterday as had sucrose sweetner in one of the shakes. Apparently after reading some thread this can take you out of ketosis. Will ditch it and get a diff sweetner.

Didn't like the choc shake with coffee. Am I mixing it wrong. Did it with I tsp coffee cold water, 3 cubes ice and choc shake.

Want to bring my water bottle to work with me today, will say I'm detoxing if anyone asks.

Ps. Have gone a notch down on belt today.

Also didn't like the constip bit, so took some fibre. Powder today in drink. That's is I'm off out door now-

Feeling slim, slim, slim, sliiiiimmm!

Thanks sweetas. Not a bad day today however wanted some food badly tonight, so had a little cheat. My usual cheese cube with ham wrapped around it, and it did the trick x

Started the day with half a bar, sparkling water with black currant flavouring and a coffee, and feel full. Anyone got any tips for bad breath. Don't know if I have it, but as in ketosis feel conscious of it when talking to people. Find I am standing way back from them when I speak, and covering my mouth all the time.

Kissed hubby goodbye today with mouth closed.

Bought some breath freshened sprays from primary sat. Next to their payout section at 50p each, but also noticed they contain citric acid.

Should I still use them?

Hi
Anyone need a buddy or want a buddy? Think it'd be good to have a bit more support especially in the weak moments. I'm on day 7 now, so far lost 10 lbs at last wi. I'm 5ft 3, now 12 st 4, and want to get to healthy bmi, and size 12.

Choosing lots of mini goals at the mo to get there. Next goal is to see myself in the 11's on the digital scales.

I am usually weak willed, have tried to diet countless times in last 2 yrs, but failed all usually in the starting period. This is the furthest I have got so far, and this time I am so determined and know its going to work this time.

Feel really focused and in control.

Well done on your losses so far. I would avoid the mouth sprays with citric acid in as I wouldn't want to take any risks! Only advice for the breath is to drink more water. have you tried some coke zero for a change? If you are finding the shakes not sweet enough then try adding a sweetner to them- I always do as I have a sweet tooth and it makes all the difference to me!! You must use tablet sweetners tho- nothing powdered. If the constipation is a problem then again it is more water (the answer to everything on this) and you could try something like psyllium husks from Hollland and Barret or similar as these bulk up your fibre and help make you more regular- I swear by them!! Good luck x

Hi Aud, just came across your diary, day 4 for me now, felt rotten yesterday afternoon and feel a bit rotten again today again, just light headedness. So far have not been grumpy at all, but having trouble staying focused on anything mentally...probably nothing new there!

Started on Lipotrim for these first few days but Exante has arrived now so will be having a bar or a soup later, so far 100% but I find it a bit of a struggle to cook for hubs, he's a low carber, so it's not temptation really, so far this week I've cooked things for him I'd never eat in a million years, just to make extra sure I'm not tempted. :p

I seem to be living on here at the moment so I'm always around if you need a shoulder, or a kick up the bum!!

Emma

Thanks for all the advice lady gaga, will certainly follow them up. Thanks Emma, and know how you felt with your rotten day yesterday. I also had a rotten day today, felt headaches and really tired all day, however, I've made sure that I've drank loads so that's good.

Had a little cheat as was feeling so rotten, and felt it would help me, had some chicken and cucumber plus SMS milk in 2 of my coffees today.

Read you could have this in addition to the slim and save diet, so thought it wouldn't be too bad with the exante packs. However know that it means a few more calories today.

Will ditch the breath sprays, and powdered sweetener from now on, and have coke zero again,. Usually have this, but did'nt today.

Having an early night tonight

Bye!!

Hey Aud504

Firstly hello, just had a quick read through your diary and so far your doing great so keep it up!

Re the chicken etc, thats not a cheat, it makes it a WS day which is FINE, i actually I find I loose a bit more when I have a couple of sensible WS days a week. If it hekps you stay on track thats fine, you'll still be classed as a VLCD.

Coke zero is my saviour, when I get the odd hunger pang I have taken to having a can and it fills me up till my next shake!

Good luck going forward, I seem to have way more early nights than I used to on this diet and I am pretty sure my body is loving me for it hahah!

Take care
:)

Hi niennor. Cheers for that. I'm glad what I had was okay, and thanks for letting me know. I've had a couple of having the chicken with green salad and it's helped me keep going.

I also love the coke zero, and just discovered dr pepper zero, and must say it's now my fav.

Having a slim and save day today, fancy some variety. Just had the porridge with my sweeteners and it was lovely.

Got a choc truffle bar for lunch, then cottage pie for tonight, and just filling up with coffee with s milk ( allowed it on s and s), dr pepper zero and loads of water.

Weighed myself this morning, and have lost another 2lbs, making total loss of 12lbs. Plus reached my first goal, whaay!! As now in the 11's on the digital scales.

Mini goals are:

Get into 11's- done 6/4/12

Lose 1 stone

Lose 1.5 stone

Get into 10's

Lose 2 stone

Lose 2.5 stone - should be 10 stone then and at a healthy bmi of 24.8

Will then look at further mini goals.
Will tick these as I reach each goal and date.

Another plus today is I an wearing a pair of my fav jeans that was too uncomfortable to wear because of my weight. Feels comfortable now, but still got a bit of belly flab to go.

Feeling good, good good xxxxx

You're doing so well :D 12lb is fantastic!! It sounds like you're keeping it interesting too and adding in lots of variety!
I got some Slim & Save samples yesterday- do you know if I can mix & match them in with Exante or should I just do S&S all in the same day? I might do an S&S day this weekend for a bit of variety (and to see if I like them) xxx

Back