day 3...

Keighley

now on day 3... not feeling hungry today like i was on the 1st 2days.... just had a milkshake and it reminded me of the cambridge, therefore i gagged n didnt finish it all! - drinking it tasted like cambridge but didnt leave that nasty taste in your mouth - think I will be able to cope with them.. for now!

Next month i am not going to get them!!

am doing the housework at the mo while dancing to the music channel!! (burning the calories!!) - will be taking the dogs for a run in a little while (they will be running not me.. not yet anyway!) then i'll take them b4 bed.

have decided to weigh myself every other day, but only update my results on here once a week!

i had a chocolate milkshake today and although i wasnt overly keen, i will put up with them, i only have 8 left so once they are gone, i wont re-order again either!!

lol i went a little mad when ordering the shakes - as i dont like soup! so im stuck!

i only ordered 9 cos i didnt really like the idea of milkshake for brekkie! i had the chocolate one for lunch and the ginger biscuits, have you tried belgian chocolate granola yet?

no not yet - I had the apple one this morning - will be having the choc 1 tomorrow... how about you?

i have had the treacle and pecan granola yesterday which was yummy and the chocolate granola one this morning although i wasnt so keen on that one?

Glad to see you are both getting on so well :) I love the treacle and pecan granola - my fav, yum!

Not tried the shakes - please let me know how filling and tasty they are.

Did you get any of the Nak'd bars?

the chocolate shake was ok but not sure if i will order that one again, i have the strawberry and vanilla ones to try, although i will say after having a shake for lunch i am still not really hungry and i had it at about 12.15. the nak'd bars look nice, i have only tried the banana one but it was scrummy!! the cheese oaty things are nice too, taste a bit like mini cheddars i thought!

Back