DAY 3

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Cate, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Cate

Cate Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Today has been quite hard. Grumbling tummy, headache and dead tired. But I know it will pass. I have managed 5 pints of water today so far, so I think I am on track. To be honest Im quite looking forward to having a good nights sleep, and with luck feeling better in the morning.:sigh: I have to say, still not feeling hungry, which is the major thing I dreaded.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    You're doing great. These days are the hardest and you're pretty much through them. Well done x

4. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Your doing great, a good nights sleep is alwasy good for you, hopefully the headache will clear, and you will be feeling better in the morning.

5. Cate

Cate Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you for your encouragement, Im off to bed now, Oh I would give my right arm for an extra strong mint, but found a substitute.... mouthwash:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.