• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 4!! (again)

Wooo wee I am finding this rather hard! and I hate that I do!! I am really struggling I feel really bad and tired! Sorry for moaning but I have wanted to post on here all weekend but I couldn't because my internet has been down!! I missed this site soooo soooo much!!! Ketosis where are you... I have missed you dear friend!! Come on 5 months of lipo already done!! you can do this

P.s I think I am going mad xx

Much love
Hope

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Not going , you are...we have to be to do this or at least it helps:D xx

God, Hope fair fuc=ks to you, you have come so far it must be a nightmare to start again after your op.You are such a thinspiration though, your weight loss is so amazing its unreal.You are an old hand at lipo. You must be so inspired by your own achievment. You go girl

lillie

weighs a lot less
hope you can do this hun,you must nearly be in ketosis ,just keep going and keep postingxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Aww hun damn right you can di it! again! Come on girl xxxx

ahhh I am so glad I have the internet again!! really needed you guys yesterday! well I am back to work tomorrow as well!! so need all the encouragement I can get!!! You've all made me smile!! even after I cooked the dinner :-( xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Aww glad youre smiling again hun xxx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Its awful when you need support and cant get it hun! Good luck with going to work hun xx