Day 4 hello

Hahaha, it's all a step in the right direction chick!! You'll get there in a couple of weeks xxxx

Kels_85 said:
Hahaha!! We have too stick it out!!
We have cone this far, another few weeks won't hurt us MUCH! Hahaha ;-)
I'm gonna give it a miss and just stick too SS until next weekend. Roll on next weekend xxx

Yup I agree I am def not ready to cone off no way!!! I want to be alot smaller tried on my riding jodhpurs and they are still to tight around belly so that totally did it for me!!! Don't get me wrong I couldn't get them around hips last time hahahaha xx

Well day 24 all going good still thinking of food but getting used to it now :) think I will just have to accept I am gonna. Handed essay in today great feeling gonna relax this weekend and try and stay in pjs all weekend :D bit tired at moment but no intention of not being 100% come too far half way through week four!! Ahhhhhh was gonna say for first time not been toilet in 3 days what can I take I feel ok and alot of people dont go but normally i am really regular and feel like I need to go if that makes sense??? Xxxx

Hello everyone scratch the end of last message I have been :D hahahahaha day 25 is here and I feeling good today suddenly I had more and more of an opportunity to eat and I don't want to!!! I guess I am lucky I have a light at end of the tunnel for April as I will be coming off or going onto maintenance not sure yet just want to be as close to stone off target as possible I still have 2 stone lbs to target so 1 stone 4 until stone off target so would like to lose that with my 5 weigh ins on SS that is 18lbs. 3lbs week gets me to 15lbs so I guess that would do as well means I would of lost 34lbs which would be 2 1/2 stone loss on Cambridge SS did lose 4lbs week before on WW :) let's hope that is possible!!!! Hope ya all having good weekend
Love Sharon xxxxx

Well I feel crappy today have flu well prolly just cold but feel really sorry for myself I dizzy and shaking have bad cough and feel generally very poorly :( hope everyone else is have good Sunday!!!! Xxx

Well I feel crappy today have flu well prolly just cold but feel really sorry for myself I dizzy and shaking have bad cough and feel generally very poorly :( hope everyone else is have good Sunday!!!! Xxx

Oh Mrs, hope you perk up soon. Put ur PJs on, get a blanket and curl up in front of the box if your kiddle winks will let you. Hope this passes. Maybe its the change in the weather...I normally get one around now too.

xxxx

Hope your feeling better honey ;-)
Have a lovely evening, relax, hot water bottle, hot bath with candles, treat yourself :)

By the way, where is Mishi? Xxxxxx

Just popped over to see if youre feeling any better chick? Did the Paracetamol do the trick?

Had a nosey through your diary whilst I was here and seems you lot have a right laugh over here, will be checking in more often!!

:)

Sharon you original nutta :)
Where art thou???
I miss you xxxxx

Well girls I back <hangs head in shame> couldn't do it alone and back on cd but not till weds she can't see me till then i am gutted!!!!! Why oh why did I let this happen.......take care all of you xxxx

Ohhhhhhhhh don't ask what I weigh or how I did coz I will blubber!!!! :-( xxxx

Hey Sharon,
I went totally down hill as well and have put on most of what i lost on CD, but managed to keep the 10kg i had lost before i started CD off which i suppose is ok, but the wedding is now less than 3 months away and i don't fit into my dress!!! Totally freaking out, so if you want a buddy again, i'm game!!! :)

Well really happy seeing lady in morning now she squeezed me in for a quick meeting so I can start straight away!!!! Well I am soooooooo excited :) xxx

Well today is the day saw my lady at 8.30 already had first shake of day now at placement have tetra with me as I finish at 6 have great Saturday everyone
Luv Sharon xxxx

Well just on break from placement well nearly finished now just had 2nd pack ing may this continue hope your all having good day on plan xxx

Back