Day 4 hello

margarino said:
Well done for cracking on! I have a family bbq tomorrow, so rather than setting myself up to fail, I'm gonna start on monday :) good luck getting through the first few days chick xx

Have lovely BBQ and good luck with starting Monday I just got into bed had good day and just had last shake I feel slight headache but day one done and dusted :) xxx

Well day 2 is here just nipped out of placement for 10 mins break
Question: how do I feel about not eating (you all know what I mean) for a whole 30hrs

Answer: great!!!!!

Why oh why do I have to pig out all the time when I am not on Cambridge this is something I need to figure out pretty darn quickly!!!

Anyway cig break over lol

Hope you all have great day speak later
Luv Sharon xxx

Ty hun i am hoping it continues coz i Just seen my weight losses on ticker etc as you can see never got to week 4 weigh in :( I feel like crap just looking at it!! Well I am back half way well nearly finished day 2 can't wait to see CDC on weds morn then start my week glad I have these 4 days extra
Hope ya all doing well take care xxxx

I know, the exact same thing happened to me. But still at least we're back here and determined to do better this time - the only time you fail is when you give up trying! xx

margarino said:
I know, the exact same thing happened to me. But still at least we're back here and determined to do better this time - the only time you fail is when you give up trying! xx

Love that quote your sooooooooo right will have to remember that THANKS because that is right we are here and trying and not just moaning!!! Well prolly will be about food in few weeks but hey I want to go skinny dipping and at the moment it will be chunky dunking!!! :0 xxxx

"hey I want to go skinny dipping and at the moment it will be chunky dunking!!!"

:8855:I'd be scaring children and small animals if I exposed my flesh to the daylight LOL!

redhead66 said:
"hey I want to go skinny dipping and at the moment it will be chunky dunking!!!"

:8855:I'd be scaring children and small animals if I exposed my flesh to the daylight LOL!

Pmsl you and me both huni :) xx

Well he'll girls well day three is here been on placement today just got home had about 2 litres so far today and a tetra (so have to drink little bit more) just about to have soup and out some washing out Its windy but beautiful day!!!!
Hope your all having good day

Skinny dipping here we come!!!!! :)

Perhaps we could organise a mass Minimins skinny dip for when we've all lost our weight :D

Awwww hun, just fb'd you. I am re-starting for the millionth time tomorrow for def :) congrats on getting through the first 3 days xxx

Mishi said:
Awwww hun, just fb'd you. I am re-starting for the millionth time tomorrow for def :) congrats on getting through the first 3 days xxx

Awwwwwwwwwww my lovely lady!!!! Missed you ty for thr congrats i feel alot better think inhave my head in right place and up my ass or stuck in the sand :) will pop on fb now anyway to see ya message and whooohooooo nutty train to skinny dipping here we come!!!!
Take care good luck tomorrow gorgeous you will do amazing we all will xxxxx

RhiBro said:
Am jealous youre on day 3, you're almost through the hard bit. I've got it all to come!! Well done you!

:)

Awwwwww ty lovely you will be there soon enough just gonna have my hot vanilla shake and take it to bed!!!
Day 3 done and dusted!
Nite nite girlies xxxxxx

Back