Day 4 hello

RhiBro said:
Hot vanilla...hmmmm, will have to give it a go!!

:)

I love my shakes hot I think it is coz I can't just gulp them down and it fills me up more maybe I don't know but it helps me lol xxx

margarino said:
YAY Happy Day 4!! :D

Ty lovely have got to get some uni work finished so hopefully won't think about not eating lol have good day all of you speak soon xxxx

Oooooooooo I have a heavy head this morning is that right on day 4???? Xxx

Morning!!! Well here I go on day 1 - wish me luck lol!! Ill check in with you later to let u know how im getting on. Im at work today so this should keep me focused xxx

Mishi said:
Morning!!! Well here I go on day 1 - wish me luck lol!! Ill check in with you later to let u know how im getting on. Im at work today so this should keep me focused xxx

Morning gorgeous you will be fine I just know it!!!! Have good day at work and don't forget to glug!!! :) speak soon xxxxx

Well set In bath reading ok and having soup just got home from uni have bit of headache might need to drink more water heaven forbids!!!! It is ok just dull ache had all day :( oh well weigh in tomorrow morning :) I have no ideas how I have done as dh has still not told me where the scales are :-0
Talk soon all xxxx

Im soooo jel, all I want right now is a nice long hot bath but ive only got a shower boooooo! Anyways, how exciting that you have your weigh in tomorrow...what time is it?? Think im gonna catch up on easties, have a shower then head up to bed to carry on reading for my dissertation :( my life is sooo exciting these days! xxx

Well done you for finding distraction, I found pikelets!! Grrr!!

Just dressed and (almost) raring to go for zumba! I always find my energy levels dip in the first couple of weeks. Can't wait to get my mojo back!!

Mishi said:
Im soooo jel, all I want right now is a nice long hot bath but ive only got a shower boooooo! Anyways, how exciting that you have your weigh in tomorrow...what time is it?? Think im gonna catch up on easties, have a shower then head up to bed to carry on reading for my dissertation :( my life is sooo exciting these days! xxx

Hello you WI is 9am tomorrow do ya know I feel sooooooo nervous because I haven't been on any scales arrrgggggggghhhhh must go to bed me tinks!!! Hope ya enjoyed ya dissertation I am in middle of writing essay :(
Nite nite xxx

RhiBro said:
Well done you for finding distraction, I found pikelets!! Grrr!!

Just dressed and (almost) raring to go for zumba! I always find my energy levels dip in the first couple of weeks. Can't wait to get my mojo back!!

Pmsl!!! Well you won't be doing that again I hope

Anyway I have caught up on biggest loser usa and jersey shore reunion so now going to bed hope you enjoyed ya zumba and speak tomorrow lovely
P.s have you found ya mojo if its mine can I have it back please :D
Xxxx

Well set In bath reading ok and having soup just got home from uni have bit of headache might need to drink more water heaven forbids!!!! It is ok just dull ache had all day :( oh well weigh in tomorrow morning :) I have no ideas how I have done as dh has still not told me where the scales are :-0
Talk soon all xxxx

YAY WI DAY! I'm so excited for you! I know it will be a good one, you've been doing so well this week to stick to it despite how you've been feeling. Will check back in later to see how you've done :)

margarino said:
YAY WI DAY! I'm so excited for you! I know it will be a good one, you've been doing so well this week to stick to it despite how you've been feeling. Will check back in later to see how you've done :)

Good morning and ty my headache if that is what I had has gone now anyway!! :) leaving in few mins for WI but remember love it's only been 4 days so I don't know what I am expecting really xxxxx

Mishi said:
Good luck for weigh in mate xxx

Morning lovely thank you!!! Hope it's ok only 4 days and didn't really pig out at all before I started so I don't know what I am expecting as hubby still hasn't given me the scales lol will check back in soon xxxx

Well hello everyone WI day today only 4 days but hopefully will see something positive to keep me going for a whole week fingers crossed for me everyone will check back in about 1hr or so
Hope everyone has great morning xxxxx

Don't worry if I don't post for a bit longer appointment is 9.30 not 9.00 doh!!!!! Xxx

Back