Day 4 on lipotrim

Carlaanders

Hi I am on day 4 and have woke up with the most vile taste in my mouth yak, I am presuming this means the diet is working so good sign I suppose. How is everyone doing and what stage are you at? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I am on day 4 and have woke up with the most vile taste in my mouth yak, I am presuming this means the diet is working so good sign I suppose. How is everyone doing and what stage are you at? Xxx

Hi I am also day 4 drink plenty of water I find it helps with taste in mouth!!

Yay! That means your in ketosis gets easier from here on

Yes that vile taste is ketosis!
Get ready for some really vile breath too, on a more positive note it should be a lot easier from here!! :) x x x

I struggle with this too. Don't worry though you body will rest properly when it needs to.

Yep Carla I'm struggling with the old zzzz even though I'm shattered! But we're nearly through week one- it's gotta get much easier from there on! Xx

I can't sleep when in ketosis full of so much energy, I love it thou. I don't get hungry either added bonus. Only thing I get is pains in my back, wondering if its my liver doing overtime.

You've been lucky in the old sleep department roxanne! I dreamt about food recently and can't sleep cos of the growling tummy! Xx

Hahaha! Mmmm chicken!!! Xx

KFC chicken I'm a wantin!!! Xx

To be reet honest with you, I'd have anything put in front of me( or behind me, next to me etc!) right now! Xx

Well day 6 underway and weigh in day for me fingers crossed it is good news : ) xxx

My family had KFC the other day, it was killing me ...

Well done on getting to day 6 and breaking through the barrier Carlaanders! Good luck with the weigh in....am off for mine too shortly.....:)

Back