day 5 and I'm feelin poo :-(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bye bye blubber :), 30 July 2010 Social URL.

1. bye bye blubber :)

bye bye blubber :) Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    hi guys. I'm on day 5 n feelin really bad. so tired and achey and down, my throats hurtin too and not sure if I can take anythin for it bein on LT. anyone got any suggestions or advice on how to perk myself up a bit don't wanna be givin in now thanks guys
    D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    How are you feeling? I think uncoated paracetemol are fine but if you feel really poorly and need to take medicine then I would say take it, I would say getting yourself better is top priority!

Hope you are feeling better today!

4. 2 sizes smaller

2 sizes smaller Full Member

Hope you are feeling better today D

[​IMG]

Let us know how you are getting on. The first week is the worst but after that its gets alot easier.

5. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know it's not nice but your body is going through a cleanse and getting rid of free radicals. Bear with it coz once these nasties have been flushed out you will feel so much better :) If you can stand not taking any medication that is best but take paracetamol if it is too much to bear.

Hope you feel well soon x

6. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    set your first goal to get through week1... after that its all uphill. ive just started week2 myself.. and yes week 1 was hardest, and from what i gather week 2 is much easier and i can confirm that now i have started it, and also when in week3 its plain sailing, just think all that crap outta your system. your body is a machine and you are basically powering it with fuel packs and water... like a ferrari !!

7. margareth

margareth Full Member

How are you feeling today any better?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.