day 5 and I'm feelin poo :-(

How are you feeling? I think uncoated paracetemol are fine but if you feel really poorly and need to take medicine then I would say take it, I would say getting yourself better is top priority!

Hope you are feeling better today!

Hope you are feeling better today D

Let us know how you are getting on. The first week is the worst but after that its gets alot easier.

hi guys. I'm on day 5 n feelin really bad. so tired and achey and down, my throats hurtin too and not sure if I can take anythin for it bein on LT. anyone got any suggestions or advice on how to perk myself up a bit don't wanna be givin in now thanks guys
D x

I know it's not nice but your body is going through a cleanse and getting rid of free radicals. Bear with it coz once these nasties have been flushed out you will feel so much better :) If you can stand not taking any medication that is best but take paracetamol if it is too much to bear.

Hope you feel well soon x

set your first goal to get through week1... after that its all uphill. ive just started week2 myself.. and yes week 1 was hardest, and from what i gather week 2 is much easier and i can confirm that now i have started it, and also when in week3 its plain sailing, just think all that crap outta your system. your body is a machine and you are basically powering it with fuel packs and water... like a ferrari !!

Back