day 5 - i feel alive!!

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
well folks, im officially on day 5 and im buzzing with energy!! not tired at all and at one point tonight ( i work nights) i just couldnt stop smiling!! it was like i was high!
i did have a bit of a hungry moment when i got in home about an hour ago, and as i have to stay up today(good job im full of energy), i had a small piece of chicken just to stop the rumbles.
im loving this high im on!! its brilliant! long may it continue :p

i know im really looking forward to thursday weigh in! :D

I am on day 7 - I loved that day too!

Just remember that feeling on the bad days and watch the weight fly off

Went swimming yesterday and did 10 lengths crawl straight off

dont remember the last time i felt confident enough to do that

this diet is just amazing

keep going and well done!

biffo

wish I was on day 5, I just want to get to the stage of not feeling hungry at all and not thinking of food.

sue x

me too i done this diet feb - may and lost 2.5 stone but started again today to get another 2 stone off and i cannot wait for day 4 oh well here we go again.....

you will get there guys!! i have spent the last 2 days dreaming of food - i seriously had a dream about chocolate!! random!! but now i dont feel deprived and im really happy i havent buckled at my urges to eat bread and all things bad!

So good to hear that it will get better after a few days. This is hard! ;) But I am so motivated, so I can do this! I WILL do this!

yeah i mean the fact that i have to pay for the packs is a huge motivator.. on prev diets i would binge cos lets face it, i wasnt really paying a great deal of money for the diet.
but on this, when i think of having bad food my mind suddenly thinks 'whats the point, you will waste all this time and money you have put in and for what? some food??!'

after all, food isnt going anywhere, and one day i will be able to have naughty treats ONCE IN A WHILE. but without this diet at the minute i wouldnt be able to control myself and once in a while would be everyday! So i keep reminding myself that this will all be worth it in the end. with any luck after i have lost the weight, i wont want the bad things anymore :p

Brill hun well done to you. I started Friday and this time around I feel soooooooooo motivated......brill x x x x

Back