Day 5 on SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cheriton, 13 October 2006 Social URL.

1. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Hubby and I have survived the ss for 5 days now without cheating:D. Mind you yesterday was bad we were very miserable, I could easily have eaten, but hubby has a lot more to lose so I have to try and control it. We aren't hungry its just that I want chewy food LOL:) . First weigh in on Sunday yippee I can't believe how fast it has gone. I can tell that hubby has already lost weight (he's a big lad) not sure with me as I have serious issues with going to the toilet:eek: :eek: as in I haven't been yet - yikes. Best I get the senna out lol!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hello, So glad you and hubby are doing so well. Hope the weekend goes well for you and will be looking out for the results of your first weigh in I'm sure you will both do well.

Dizzy x
  4. cheriton

cheriton CJ

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hi there Cheriton (& hubby too !)

well done on 5days :D I'm sure ur looking forward to ur WI on Sunday - I bet it'll be a good'un !

hope u get the toilet probs sorted soon....

don't forget to let us know how WI goes

hugs to you both
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Its a sunday weigh in for me too, Ill be watching on here to see how you both do.

Well done on getting this far x
  7. happygal

happygal Banned

Hope Weigh in Goes well for you on Sunday. Im sure it will!! I think that there is a product called fibre 89 that you can get from your CDC and this helps with the toilet thing. Im only going from the information that I am soaking up on here though. Its a thing that I particularly took on board because Im a bit unpredictable in that department myself. Your gonna be a week ahead of me though because I am only starting on Monday.
  8. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Good luck for your sunday weigh in - don't forget to post the results for you both.

9. lavender

lavender Silver Member

What out for senna, i dont think its the right choice because it may be too severe, try dolcolax pearls, these are recommended on LL and dont affect ketosis.

long term i would get some Psyllium Husk from the health food shop, these keep eveything moving in a natural gentle way, the bowel doesnt become lazy (as can happen if use laxitives regularly) and a big tub .(£6.99) will last you ages.

good luck at the weigh in.x
  10. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

lavender do these husks taste ok do you add to shakes ....thanks susan
  11. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone for all the encouragement, it does help you through the week:D :D :D . Used a laxative last night which did the job:eek: :eek: :eek: .I ordered some of the psyllium husk so hope to get it in next few days. That should sort the problem out lol!!;)
  12. cheriton

cheriton CJ

Thanks Vicky - I will post it Sundat evening when we get back. I don't feel as thought I have lost anything :-(. I will be gutted if I haven't putting up with not eating all week!!
  13. shazzer

shazzer Member

hi chreiton, i'm sure you've lost, if you stick to this diet 100% i've heard its impossible not to. i'm on day 5 today also, due to be weighed on wed by cdc, but got on the scales this morning!!:D good luck to you & your hubby on sunday, will look forward to your results.

Sharon. xx
  14. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Good luck for sunday

I had trouble going the loo, but drinking 2 cups of coffee have helped me. xx
  15. happygal

happygal Banned

Hi Ya
    Good luck for your weigh in!! You deserve to do fab!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.