Step 1 Sole Source Day 5

Jade x x

Hiya every1 this is my fifth day tho I had an early weigh in yest & had lost 5lbs but weighed myself 2day & it looks like iv put on weight :( I can honestly say iv not cheated once & I'm drinking 4/5 litres of water a day! (Was already a big water drinker) I'm totally gutted & worried that maybe this diet jst going 2 won't work for me.....is that evn possible? My start weight was 12.13 so I'm now 12.8 x

Stop stepping on the scales (I say, I hop on at least twice a day, but I know not to put much into it - it is just a habit I can't break). It is impossible for this diet not to work, but our bodies work in their own way, sometimes you put weight on when you don't expect to, but it will come off again. If I have a low loss one week, it is always followed by a bigger than average loss the next week. Stick with it, don't get disillusioned and you will see results.

Well done on the 5lbs

Stop stepping on the scales (I say, I hop on at least twice a day, but I know not to put much into it - it is just a habit I can't break). It is impossible for this diet not to work, but our bodies work in their own way, sometimes you put weight on when you don't expect to, but it will come off again. If I have a low loss one week, it is always followed by a bigger than average loss the next week. Stick with it, don't get disillusioned and you will see results.

Well done on the 5lbs

Thanks very much for commenting! I know ur right jst nd 2 stick with it & wait for the results 2 come.....my new mission this wk is 2 stay off the scales! :) thanks again.

Back