Day 6 feeling sick

Amie23

So im on day 6 and feel so sick. Got a headache and feel generally **** and weak. Anybody else had this and does it pass?

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)

I am on day 9 and I still get the headaches but its ll worth it when you jump on the scale and see your loss.

Hang in there and don't give up

I had that for the first time there on Tuesday !!!
And that was me coming to the end of WEEK 5 ! Id never felt sick/tired/grumpy before! But I think I made myself like that by being a misery guts!
It will pass I promise! I woke up on Wed morning like my old self, I think every so often this diet can just get to you (or any diet) but ***** youre doing amazing! I bet youre soooooooooooo excited for your weigh in :D xxx

I am, it seems to of passed a bit now. Feeling better could just be because I was up early. Will be a week tomorrow but weighed in tuesday just gone after 4 days because of changing pharmacy. Will do a small weigh in for myself though, I had lost 6ibs in 4 days so want to see what I lost in a week.

Amie. x

4/10 13St 2Ib
8/10 12St 10Ib (-6Ibs)

Good luck Amie ... and hang in there hon; I know exactly how you feel - in my case my body is in shock and screaming "wtf!!!!" lol have some water and know that tomorrow you'll feel better. Every pound off is another pound gone for good :) Just think what you would have lost at the end of a full week! xx

Back