Day 6

SocialButterfly80

Survived the dreaded Friday night treats - just have to get through take away tonight! Feeling ok on day 6 as think my body is getting used to it.

My body feels like it is changes already which is encouraging. Just about to make first shake of the day. Have a good one everyone x

Mornin sb ... Well I survived last night too although I'm awful tired this morning .. Gonna go face the day and hopefully stay on track .. Kids wanna cook pizzas tonight so that will be another trial to get thru .. Have a good day hon xx

I too survived my first friday night and despite feeling a bit moody after work, I had a lovely evening.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I too survived Friday night, I watched the original "girl with the dragon tattoo", tonight I am in alone and have gone out and bought treats for this evening. I have bought the other two dvd's of the trilogy, some Tesco Strawberry water and coke zero. I plan to spend the evening watching the movies and gorging on sparkling strawberry water. I reckon that tomorrow is day 7, then I am a quarter of the way through my first month - how we reationalize things to get us through. Good luck tonight, Saturday night if we do that we can do anything!

Thanks for the posts everyone! Well done us for getting through a Friday night! Got weighed this morning and I was 12lb lighter than Monday! However, my brain is tormenting me and saying "you've done so well- have a treat tonight". I also feel quite moody since I woke up so am really fighting hard not to crack under the pressure.

I know this is where I have gone wrong before - seeing food as a treat or something to turn to when I feel down. I just feel I'm really fighting it today but am determined to stay strong tonight. I can't get this far and ruin it.

Sounds a good plan - films and dr pepper zero for me tonight and then a good sleep bringing me one day closer to weigh in day!

Z1000Rider - well done on surviving last night and you will make it through the pizza challenge!!

Saturday night - we are ready for you !! X

Oh they've changed their minds they are now Makin burger n chips ... Lol .. I'll be fine I'm gettin over the craving for it as I know I have a goal in sight which comes in the form of a pair of size ten river island jeans which I am gonna get out and hang in my room as a reminder of where I want to be and spur myself on !!! Have a good sat night everyone xxx

Guys PLEASE remember NO food references at all are allowed in the 100% section

:thread_moved: to main Exante forum

Ok starlight .. Apols ... It's just hard not too when my kids are Makin dinner and I'm
Sat here eating a wee bar ... Lol .. And it's like trial every day when I can smell the cooking lol ... Just have to have good will power and not to break the 100% that I've had so far :0)

Ok no probs hon .. Thanks for clearing that up for me :0) x

Back