Day 7, lil Ms Piggy

Scarybush

Day 7,
WI, down 9lbs altogether, wasn't really expecting to not give myself the pat on the back I needed and deserved..Its like I turned into a totally different person, and Nothing could stop me from putting everything any anything in my mouth..I'd say thats the 9lbs back on :(...am I just fooling myself? ...did so well over the week up until yesterday and was finding it so difficult to get over the cravings. But I went to bed hungry, didn't get any sleep...So basically tortured myself with toughts of food all night..
Then today wasnt any better..have been hungry all day..no matter what i drank from, shake to tea and 3 ltrs of water..it didnt take the edge off the hunger..and I finally gave up about 7pm..went out and got something cause I don't keep food in my flat, and lets just say it wasn't the Healthist of options..and I feel like such a bloody pig..I mean what was the point in doing so well for the whole week and then undoing all my hard work in 10mins..
I've a whole week of shakes and soups left..but don't know If I want to get through the torture of trying to get into Ketosis again..
I've never felt so guilty over someting..
I honestly felt like a junkie, I was shaking trying to get the food into my mouth as quick as possible. :break_diet:

hope you got my message on your diary..come on girlie dont give up now..chin up and early night tonight...push those thoughts aside and get back on board.. dont give in to the thoughts in your head. they want you to give in! but you know you dont have to! you can do it! tomorrow another day! xxx

There's no harm in starting again my lovely, it's only a blip, in 6 months will you care? Only if you don't get back on I should think, in the long run it's not a problem, and we're all here for a long run!!! Sitting on this site deffo takes my mind off things, and peppermint tea! Good luck, you CAN do it x

To be honest hun i dont think youd have put 9lb back on. Get back on the diet, tomorrows a new day. Also you may be lucky and ketosis still in tact. As someone else mentioned above in 6 months time will you look back and see a minor blip or the end of your journey? Hopefully itll be the latter :) Were only human after all, mistakes will be made. Inevitable really, but will you learn from it? I think so :D

Hey you're only human and you've just proved it. You've also realised that you feel worse having eaten than you did before. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and go to bed, tomorrow is another day and you can start again. You won't have put the weight back on by pigging out.....only the water which will be gone again in a day or two so don't weigh yourself.

And learn a lesson from this and don't do it again! Ok?

oh no :( you are only human though. pick yourself up dust yourself down, and get back on it. just remember how bad you feel right now and you wont do it again.

you done a full week so you know you can do this. keep going xx

Dont give up! i've fell off the wagon most people have, when i fell off the wagon i didnt even enjoy it so it felt like a waste and i felt terrible!! so just start again u will be fine! Just leave it as a blip!!

Good luck and hope u feel better this morning!! x

Thank you everyone for your words of wisdom..
Your all brilliant women, and I take all you words to my head and heart, and Know I have an amazing and forgiving group of friends in here...
I measured for Ketosis when I got up this morning, am completely out of it, So back to square 1.. But hoping it won't take me the normal 3/4 days..
I'm gonna take one day at a time, Learn from this and ride it like a bull.. I know that I'm gonna have my blips on this journey, and when I look back there only going to be little bumps in the road ahead..

So back on Marie and Grab the bull by the horns..

thats the spirit you can do it!! xx

Thank you everyone for your words of wisdom..
Your all brilliant women, and I take all you words to my head and heart, and Know I have an amazing and forgiving group of friends in here...
I measured for Ketosis when I got up this morning, am completely out of it, So back to square 1.. But hoping it won't take me the normal 3/4 days..
I'm gonna take one day at a time, Learn from this and ride it like a bull.. I know that I'm gonna have my blips on this journey, and when I look back there only going to be little bumps in the road ahead..

So back on Marie and Grab the bull by the horns..

That's the spirit hun!!! .. Many of us have had false starts, and hopefully it made you realise that eating isn't all that really, and you certainly never felt better for it..... You have done really well, and you will do it again.. We are all behind you hun, so keep going x x x

Well done, you can do it x

Hi Scarybush

Don't beat yourself up - I'm the re-start queen! For the last year I've only got as far as Day 4 and then fallen off the wagon. On those occasions I've thought oh well ruined it now so might as well carry on eating. This time I've got through Day 6 so tomorrow will be a week which for me is an enormous achievement. I honestly believe that I am a food addict and I have for many years been through periods of compulsive eating where I experienced like you said the shaking feeling as I was so eager to get food inside me. All said and done I'm sick of being fat and although I don't want to be thin I would like to be a healthy weight which is sensible for me to maintain although think that before I get there I will, like you, fall off the wagon but this time my mind-set will be different and instead of using it as an excuse to give up and eat I'm determined that in the event of it happening to see it as one day where it didn't quite happen for me but the next day will be a new start.
Glad to hear that you're giving it a go at getting control again and good luck. It's so hard to break years of habit so I guess it's a bit much to expect immediate change without any blips - it could well be me writing the very same post next time.

Thinking of you and let us know how you go.

xx

Woozle,
Thanks so much for your post hun..
First day back on the horse and I won't lie its been so hard, harder than it was lastweek..But I'm holding strong and i'm determind to get through it this time..
Well donw hun on getting back on the LT horse..
Going to bed now early again, cause my stomach is having a chat with me..and I don't want to talk..lol..
Nite nite everyone and thanks so much for you support..

Night hun, and well done for getting through another day x x

sleep well...tomorrows day 2 already :) youll be fine :) x

Well done for getting back on it. I think everyday is an achievement x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Scarybush

Good luck for today and I hope it goes well for you. I had my first weigh-in at the chemist today (only 6 days in but can't get there tomorrow) but have come to this site on my return as I'm experiencing what happened with you and although I haven't eaten anything and going to have a shake shortly I was driving back from the chemist deciding in my mind what I would buy to have a binge. I've avoided the shops and managed to get back indoors aand on here where I'm hoping it will pass.

Although it's true to say that I haven't felt hungry my problem is that I don't need to feel hungry to binge - I guess I need to break the habit.

Anyway fingers crossed that you can get through today and just let the blip the other day go.

xx

stay focussed and remeber.....

Hi Scarybush

Good luck for today and I hope it goes well for you. I had my first weigh-in at the chemist today (only 6 days in but can't get there tomorrow) but have come to this site on my return as I'm experiencing what happened with you and although I haven't eaten anything and going to have a shake shortly I was driving back from the chemist deciding in my mind what I would buy to have a binge. I've avoided the shops and managed to get back indoors aand on here where I'm hoping it will pass.

Although it's true to say that I haven't felt hungry my problem is that I don't need to feel hungry to binge - I guess I need to break the habit.

Anyway fingers crossed that you can get through today and just let the blip the other day go.

xx

you would only feel rubbish if you do have a binge it wont be worth all the hard work getting to here if you give in to the voice thats telling you to eat... why not try to think of how you feel and what it is (as its not hunger) that is making you want food?
write it down along with how you will feel if you do have a blip. it might make you realise that its not worth it :confused:

good luck i hope you manage to get through today, well done on getting through this far you are doing brill....how much did you lose?

xx

Back